[3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Get Involved
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
User avatar
Naguissa
Registered User
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:55 am
Location: Barcelona
Name: Naguissa
Contact:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by Naguissa » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:40 am

Then, maybe adding a config option for that is a good idea.....
emsik wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:19 am
Naguissa wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:59 pm
New release 3.1.5 published: https://github.com/Naguissa/thanks_for_posts/releases

  • Fixed toplists in order to use new phpbb stylings
  • Modified post miniprofile and user profile to always show post data; now it doesn't hide when there's no thanks, it simply shows 0.
  • Fixed a spanish wrong word; a typo
i know that before wasnt perfect but now with displaying 0 it doesnt look good, specially in topics where most users doesnt have thanks.
So in my opinion the best solution is to not displaying thanks info when users doesnt have any or to stay with the old way displaying only on thanked messages.

emsik
Registered User
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:55 pm

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by emsik » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:25 am

Naguissa wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:40 am
Then, maybe adding a config option for that is a good idea.....
You could try, but if the old way of displaying thanks info only on thanked messages is made by design than for me it is acceptable

User avatar
potku
Registered User
Posts: 800
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:26 pm
Location: Tampere, Finland
Contact:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by potku » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:53 am

I am looking forward to trying this out in the coming weeks before we upgrade to 3.2. Thanks! :)
Potku.net

"Before I speak, I have something important to say."

- Groucho Marx

nudels64
Registered User
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:17 pm
Contact:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by nudels64 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:09 am

hello, great extension. I discovered a small mistake there. the button for deleting the list is not displayed correctly.

Image
phpbb 3.2.3 # PHP-Version: 7.0 # Themes: Prosilver and Basic

User avatar
Naguissa
Registered User
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:55 am
Location: Barcelona
Name: Naguissa
Contact:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by Naguissa » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:18 am

nudels64 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:09 am
hello, great extension. I discovered a small mistake there. the button for deleting the list is not displayed correctly.

Image
Hello,

Still not uploaded to repo, but I've solved this and also same issue on any user profile (while you're admin).

Enhancing other things while I can update repo.

User avatar
Naguissa
Registered User
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:55 am
Location: Barcelona
Name: Naguissa
Contact:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by Naguissa » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:05 pm

nudels64 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:09 am
hello, great extension. I discovered a small mistake there. the button for deleting the list is not displayed correctly.

Image
Done!

https://github.com/Naguissa/thanks_for_ ... ses/latest

Release 3.1.6

nudels64
Registered User
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:17 pm
Contact:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by nudels64 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:06 pm

Perfect. I still have a problem with the display of evaluation toplist. the unread button of my themes is not displayed correctly.

Image
it should be so:

Image
phpbb 3.2.3 # PHP-Version: 7.0 # Themes: Prosilver and Basic

User avatar
Naguissa
Registered User
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:55 am
Location: Barcelona
Name: Naguissa
Contact:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by Naguissa » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:35 pm

nudels64 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:06 pm
Perfect. I still have a problem with the display of evaluation toplist. the unread button of my themes is not displayed correctly.

Image
it should be so:

Image
I'll check ASAP.

User avatar
GrgoPitic
Registered User
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:11 am

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by GrgoPitic » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:30 pm

Hello,
translation for Slovak language

Code: Select all

https://app.box.com/s/imh7dscvbtsk7kgk8vegyjlv3z8xtmnq/file/271231028859

User avatar
Naguissa
Registered User
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:55 am
Location: Barcelona
Name: Naguissa
Contact:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by Naguissa » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:43 pm

GrgoPitic wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:30 pm
Hello,
translation for Slovak language

Code: Select all

https://app.box.com/s/imh7dscvbtsk7kgk8vegyjlv3z8xtmnq/file/271231028859
Thanks!


Ooops! 404 error. Is link correct?

User avatar
GrgoPitic
Registered User
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:11 am

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by GrgoPitic » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:57 pm

Naguissa wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:43 pm
GrgoPitic wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:30 pm
Hello,
translation for Slovak language

Code: Select all

https://app.box.com/s/imh7dscvbtsk7kgk8vegyjlv3z8xtmnq/file/271231028859
Thanks!

Ooops! 404 error. Is link correct?
Hello,
my mistake is already the right download link

Code: Select all

https://app.box.com/s/imh7dscvbtsk7kgk8vegyjlv3z8xtmnq

User avatar
Naguissa
Registered User
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:55 am
Location: Barcelona
Name: Naguissa
Contact:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by Naguissa » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:19 am

GrgoPitic wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:57 pm
Naguissa wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:43 pm
GrgoPitic wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:30 pm
Hello,
translation for Slovak language

Code: Select all

https://app.box.com/s/imh7dscvbtsk7kgk8vegyjlv3z8xtmnq/file/271231028859
Thanks!

Ooops! 404 error. Is link correct?
Hello,
my mistake is already the right download link

Code: Select all

https://app.box.com/s/imh7dscvbtsk7kgk8vegyjlv3z8xtmnq

Thanks! It works perfectly!

I'll update master on repo right now, but still not make the full release.

I'll try to solve the theme icon issue, tune one spanish mail (the text is strange at least) and I'll do a release then.

User avatar
Naguissa
Registered User
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:55 am
Location: Barcelona
Name: Naguissa
Contact:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by Naguissa » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:34 am

Version 3.1.7 released: https://github.com/Naguissa/thanks_for_posts/releases

  • Added SK - Slovak language thanks to GrgoPitic
  • Enhanced EN and ES mails
  • Revamped TOPs page.

User avatar
GrgoPitic
Registered User
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:11 am

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by GrgoPitic » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:34 pm

Thank you for your excellent extension.
I was very happy to help

User avatar
Naguissa
Registered User
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:55 am
Location: Barcelona
Name: Naguissa
Contact:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by Naguissa » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:23 am

GrgoPitic wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:34 pm
Thank you for your excellent extension.
I was very happy to help
Hello again. I'm preparing a new great release and I want to ask one translation:

Ak je povolené, grafická hodnota sa zobrazí graficky pomocou obrázkov nižšie.

If I want to skip "using the images below'. Is it correct to write this?:

Ak je povolená, grafická hodnota sa graficky zobrazuje.


Thanks!


Yep, I'm getting rid of images (specially, star images) and using Font Awesome to do 5 star graphics (using also half stars, so 10 values) and reinforcing responsive view on all items.

You can see progress here: Finishing with few translations and tests (doing them on real environment yet!) and I'll publish new release.

Post Reply

Return to “Extensions in Development”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jackennils, KYPREO, wrkalot and 26 guests