[3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
Naguissa
Name: Naguissa

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by Naguissa » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:29 pm

Phantom23 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:09 pm
No, but I found the bug/trick: In order to see the Thanks button, users need to be able to REPORT te post. After giving this permission, this problem is fixed.
Oh, yes, I remember that: If any of standard buttons are not shown phpBB doesn't call that partial and then button is not rendered.

I cannot do anything about that....

Phantom23

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by Phantom23 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:53 pm

Naguissa wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:29 pm
Phantom23 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:09 pm
No, but I found the bug/trick: In order to see the Thanks button, users need to be able to REPORT te post. After giving this permission, this problem is fixed.
Oh, yes, I remember that: If any of standard buttons are not shown phpBB doesn't call that partial and then button is not rendered.

I cannot do anything about that....
It is fine, I am just happy that I found the issue that quick. I am totally fine with it being this way. Report function was not turned off on purpose also, so yeah. Have a nice evening!

Return to “Extensions in Development”