[ABD] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Mohammed AlSarsawi

Re: [3.2][ALPHA] Rin Editor for phpBB (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by Mohammed AlSarsawi »

Hi,

What are the steps to reproduce the issue??
the regular steps
image button >> paste the image url >> ok

image appear inside the editor only
martec

Post by martec »

Mohammed AlSarsawi wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:45 am
Hi,

What are the steps to reproduce the issue??
the regular steps
image button >> paste the image url >> ok

image appear inside the editor only
thanks for report. https://github.com/martec/Rin-Editor_fo ... /issues/12
reason of this bug because phpBB not support tag like [img=45x45]
martec

Post by martec »

0.0.8-alpha Released

If you using 0.0.7-alpha or before you must unistall and "Delete the extension’s data" before upload 0.0.8-alpha files.

This extension is in the alpha stage, keep in mind that it is only for test propose, not use alpha stage extension in live forum.

Changelog: https://github.com/martec/Rin-Editor_fo ... 2?closed=1
Meis2M
Translator
Name: میثم نوبری

Post by Meis2M »

Hello
afte upgrade to 0.0.8

in acp i have error

Code: Select all

Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

phpBB persian international support
Follow us in Instagram
Free upgrade and install extensions on your forum - drop me PM
Ultimate phpBB SEO Friendly URL extension
Meis2M
Translator

Post by Meis2M »

i am turn off Gzip and i see this error:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 145: Undefined index: RCE_bbcode_permission_alert
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 145: Undefined index: RCE_bbcode_permission_align=
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 145: Undefined index: RCE_bbcode_permission_del
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 145: Undefined index: RCE_bbcode_permission_font=
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 145: Undefined index: RCE_bbcode_permission_hr
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 145: Undefined index: RCE_bbcode_permission_info
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 145: Undefined index: RCE_bbcode_permission_lock
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 145: Undefined index: RCE_bbcode_permission_mention
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 145: Undefined index: RCE_bbcode_permission_move
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 145: Undefined index: RCE_bbcode_permission_post
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 145: Undefined index: RCE_bbcode_permission_ref
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 145: Undefined index: RCE_bbcode_permission_ref=
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 145: Undefined index: RCE_bbcode_permission_s
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 145: Undefined index: RCE_bbcode_permission_stick
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 145: Undefined index: RCE_bbcode_permission_sub
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 145: Undefined index: RCE_bbcode_permission_sup
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 145: Undefined index: RCE_bbcode_permission_warn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 145: Undefined index: RCE_bbcode_permission_youtube
Follow us in Instagram
martec

Post by martec »

Meis2M wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:37 am Hello
afte upgrade to 0.0.8

in acp i have error

Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

try access using other brownser. if problem occurs only with firefox, try following the steps below. http://www.mistrecja.com/2013/12/how-to ... or-on.html
Miri4ever

Post by Miri4ever »

The first Question is why the center, left, right and justify BBCode changed to this silly align= command. I don't like this to everything must be edited again.

Those only work if purge cache from Editor

All custom BBCode could now be shown and thats nice work. :D

Another things I noticed I can not change anymore the height of the editor above 500.

And inside source code mode IMG Tag still asking me for a URL to be added.

Got no Problems with this error message posted above for the moment.

QUOTE and YOUTUBE also not anymore shown inside WYSIWYG Preview. Something must messed up the editor. I just see the BBcode instead of the display. It does not having anything to do with the settings inside ACP because CODE is display fine but not the QUOTE.
Homepage: Terra Oceanica

Extension Developments:
PHPBB Games Solitaire, MChat Poker, MChat Black Jack, MChat Cards, MChat Trivia
PHPBB Special Effects, Mousepointers, X-Mas Themes and Designs for PBWoW Style.
Supported work: (**New Updated** UCP Sidebar), Tables, Hide, PBWow3 Style
martec

Post by martec »

Miri4ever wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:29 am The first Question is why the center, left, right and justify BBCode changed to this silly align= command. I don't like this to everything must be edited again and not to mention that those commands did not work.

All align=center , right, left, whatever code did not work and just display the BBcode but doing not the work. Not in WYISWYG Editor, nor after submitting text to database.
You followed the steps described here? viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2427126&start=45#p14767031
If you using 0.0.7-alpha or before you must unistall and "Delete the extension’s data" before upload 0.0.8-alpha files.

I can't reproduce issue in my test forum about align tag. Align tag introduced to not conflict with the permission per group role introduced in this release. And not use alpha and beta versions in live forum. It is only for test propose.
Miri4ever wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:29 am Another things I noticed I can not change anymore the height of the editor above 500.
Limited by 500px
Miri4ever wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:29 am And inside source code mode IMG Tag still asking me for a URL to be added.
Normal Behavior. If you have text selected, no popup will appear in IMG tag on source mode.
Miri4ever wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:29 am QUOTE and YOUTUBE also not anymore shown inside WYSIWYG Preview. Something must messed up the editor. I just see the BBcode instead of the display.
youtube? No version showed in WYSIWYG Preview. About quote tag check settings in ACP please.
martec

Post by martec »

Sorry, now I encountered a problem in the quote tag. It will be fixed soon.
martec

Post by martec »

0.0.9-alpha Released

If you using 0.0.7-alpha or before you must unistall and "Delete the extension’s data" before upload 0.0.9-alpha files.

This extension is in the alpha stage, keep in mind that it is only for test propose, not use alpha stage extension in live forum.

Bug Fix:
- Bug with quote tag.

Enhancement:
- Increased height limit to 1000px.
Meis2M
Translator

Post by Meis2M »

Hello again

a missing language parameter:
{RCE CONFIG UPDATE}

error when change something in acp and submit

PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 85: Undefined offset: 1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 85: Undefined offset: 1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 85: Undefined offset: 1
Follow us in Instagram
martec

Post by martec »

Meis2M wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:17 pm Hello again

a missing language parameter:
{RCE CONFIG UPDATE}
thanks i will check
Meis2M wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:17 pm error when change something in acp and submit

PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/rin/editor/acp/main_module.php on line 85: Undefined offset: 1
The notice level is usually not shown. And this is something complicated i fix, because on my server notice level notification does not appear.
But anyway thank you for reporting. I suspect the cause of the problem.
Meis2M
Translator

Post by Meis2M »

Thank you.. i am helping to improve your Excellent EXT.

another problems:
the colors is limits is it possible show more colors in editors?

a bug:
when you write a text and Ctrl+A then select a custom bbcode , the text will be gone and just bbcode appear.
Follow us in Instagram
Miri4ever

Post by Miri4ever »

I'm not able to get any buttons of custom BBCode shown. I have uploaded the png icons with the same name as the bbcode but they won't appear whatever I try to do.
Normal Behavior. If you have text selected, no popup will appear in IMG tag on source mode.
No this is a weired thing: 70% it shows a popup. 20% just nothing happens if I push this button and at 10% change the IMG Tag will be shown inside texts.

At monocolor the dropbox of the size window is still only display at 75% and does not resize at the length of the translation I'm using.

I don't fully understand what:
Partial Mode
Set to yes if you want enable Partial Mode feature.
Ps. This feature does not convert quote tag and code tag in WYSIWYG style like in Xenforo.
is doing ? Just for removing quote and code or for what this setting is needed ?
Homepage: Terra Oceanica

Extension Developments:
PHPBB Games Solitaire, MChat Poker, MChat Black Jack, MChat Cards, MChat Trivia
PHPBB Special Effects, Mousepointers, X-Mas Themes and Designs for PBWoW Style.
Supported work: (**New Updated** UCP Sidebar), Tables, Hide, PBWow3 Style
martec

Post by martec »

Miri4ever wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:32 pm I'm not able to get any buttons of custom BBCode shown. I have uploaded the png icons with the same name as the bbcode but they won't appear whatever I try to do.
Sorry I did not understand. Are you saying about the button that does not appear or the button icon that does not appear? If it is about button icon, are you using the image with the correct extension? Only work with png extension.
Miri4ever wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:32 pm No this is a weired thing: 70% it shows a popup. 20% just nothing happens if I push this button and at 10% change the IMG Tag will be shown inside texts.
I'm using FF, for me ok ... what are you using?
Miri4ever wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:32 pm At monocolor the dropbox of the size window is still only display at 75% and does not resize at the length of the translation I'm using.
I can not do anything about it. Theme creator makes for English language.
Miri4ever wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:32 pm is doing ? Just for removing quote and code or for what this setting is needed ?
This is for people who like the xenforo editor style.

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”