[3.2][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Ideas Centre
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
User avatar
Chrono
Registered User
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2002 2:52 am
Location: Chihuahua México
Name: Alfonso Camacho
Contact:

Re: [3.2][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by Chrono » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:37 pm

mael wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:34 pm
Awesome extension man very useful,just one question it has compatibility with this: viewtopic.php?f=616&t=2414716
I can confirm, its is. Im using it a while now =)

Cheers
www.degeneracionx.com - Anime, Games & Nothing Else.
Anime and Games Hispanic Community (Spanish only)
Sorry for my poor english

mael
Registered User
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:21 am
Name: DANY

Re: [3.2][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by mael » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:54 pm

Chrono wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:37 pm
mael wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:34 pm
Awesome extension man very useful,just one question it has compatibility with this: viewtopic.php?f=616&t=2414716
I can confirm, its is. Im using it a while now =)

Cheers
Thanks man! cheeers! :D

mael
Registered User
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:21 am
Name: DANY

Re: [3.2][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by mael » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:33 pm

Chrono What do you do to this works? tried to use both extensions but media embed not works :(. It just show me the link.

EDIT....
I did check in media embed settings and youtube checkbox is disabled. "This site conflict with an existing BBCODE [youtube]"

PD: Media embed had an upgrade to 1.0.1, idk if cause of that

User avatar
Chrono
Registered User
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2002 2:52 am
Location: Chihuahua México
Name: Alfonso Camacho
Contact:

Re: [3.2][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by Chrono » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:49 pm

mael wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:33 pm
Chrono What do you do to this works? tried to use both extensions but media embed not works :(. It just show me the link.

EDIT....
I did check in media embed settings and youtube checkbox is disabled. "This site conflict with an existing BBCODE [youtube]"

PD: Media embed had an upgrade to 1.0.1, idk if cause of that
Double check the bbcode you have and the list of media you enabled, so you cant have duplicates :).

Cheers!
www.degeneracionx.com - Anime, Games & Nothing Else.
Anime and Games Hispanic Community (Spanish only)
Sorry for my poor english

mael
Registered User
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:21 am
Name: DANY

Re: [3.2][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by mael » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:44 am

i could not get it :(

User avatar
uruguayito
Registered User
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:46 pm
Location: Montevideo - Uruguay

Re: [3.2][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by uruguayito » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:50 am

I have this error after press submit button

Image
I speak spanish
Sorry for my bad english

User avatar
SalazarAG
Registered User
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:48 am

Re: [3.2][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by SalazarAG » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:49 pm

uruguayito wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:50 am
I have this error after press submit button

Image
Have Post/Reactions enabled?
I'm sorry for my English. Google Translator does a bad job. :D

User avatar
uruguayito
Registered User
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:46 pm
Location: Montevideo - Uruguay

Re: [3.2][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by uruguayito » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:30 pm

SalazarAG wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:49 pm
uruguayito wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:50 am
I have this error after press submit button

Image
Have Post/Reactions enabled?
Yes :oops:

Why?
I speak spanish
Sorry for my bad english

User avatar
SalazarAG
Registered User
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:48 am

Re: [3.2][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by SalazarAG » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:20 am

uruguayito wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:30 pm
SalazarAG wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:49 pm
uruguayito wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:50 am
I have this error after press submit button

Image
Have Post/Reactions enabled?
Yes :oops:

Why?
Try this viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2427126&start=255#p14826661
I'm sorry for my English. Google Translator does a bad job. :D

User avatar
uruguayito
Registered User
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:46 pm
Location: Montevideo - Uruguay

Re: [3.2][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by uruguayito » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:58 am

SalazarAG wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:20 am
Try this viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2427126&start=255#p14826661
Perfect... works fine now...
Thank you very much
I speak spanish
Sorry for my bad english

pkbarbiedoll
Registered User
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:10 am

Re: [3.2][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by pkbarbiedoll » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:40 pm

I use a local VIMP streaming server for internal content (youtube is not feasible or possible). The VIMP service allows us to embed video using this kind of HTML code:

The code in bold is what changes from video to video.
<iframe src="https://example.com/media/embed?key=1234abcdWXYZ5678&width=100%&height=406&autoplay=false&autolightsoff=false&loop=false" width="100%" height="406" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Is possible to set up a BB code in this CKEditor instance that will play nicely with phpBB?

I would ordinarily configure the bbcode like this:
[vimp]{VIMPKEY}[/vimp]
translates to:
<iframe src="https://example.com/media/embed?key={VIMPKEY}&width=100%&height=406&autoplay=false&autolightsoff=false&loop=false" width="100%" height="406" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Thanks for any guidance on how this would be accomplished using this extension. Thanks!

dongio7
Registered User
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:24 am

Re: [3.2][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by dongio7 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:29 am

Hello, good plugin and thank you...

the problem is that it doesn't provide the "table" plugin at default.

I tried to upload the table plugin in

Code: Select all

styles/all/template/js/plugins
then in ckeditor.js changed

Code: Select all

extraPlugins:""
to

Code: Select all

extraPlugins:"table"
It correctly adds the table button on the toolbar BUT when I insert a table, the preview doesn't work

so it doesn't insert the table as usual.

Please, what's wrong? Thanks

hubaishan
Translator
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:47 pm
Name: Saeed Hubaishan
Contact:

Re: [3.2][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by hubaishan » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:58 pm

I would like to add these improvements:
  • set editor language as user language.
  • ability to edit font list from ACP.
  • view unfonted text in editor with same .content font.

martec
Registered User
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:15 pm

Re: [3.2][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by martec » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:25 pm

dongio7 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:29 am
Hello, good plugin and thank you...

the problem is that it doesn't provide the "table" plugin at default.

I tried to upload the table plugin in

Code: Select all

styles/all/template/js/plugins
then in ckeditor.js changed

Code: Select all

extraPlugins:""
to

Code: Select all

extraPlugins:"table"
It correctly adds the table button on the toolbar BUT when I insert a table, the preview doesn't work

so it doesn't insert the table as usual.

Please, what's wrong? Thanks
https://github.com/martec/Rin-Editor_fo ... -343953253

User avatar
Jorup16
Registered User
Posts: 385
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:13 am
Location: Zacapa, Guatemala
Name: Jorge
Contact:

Re: [3.2][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by Jorup16 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:34 am

Nice idea! Excellent extension. Thanks for development.

Post Reply

Return to “Extensions in Development”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chrono, karim96, lopoto and 19 guests

cron