[3.2][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
martec

Re: [3.2][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by martec » Sun May 05, 2019 1:28 pm

RaduArmoury wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 12:32 pm
That worked. Thanks!
you are welcome. :D

hd321kbps
Name: Igor Marchuk

Post by hd321kbps » Sat May 25, 2019 5:06 am

Good editor. Well, that develops.
But setting it ran into a number of flaws.
  1. The MediaEmbed extension conflicts with bb-code youtube. The insert from youtube in MediaEmbed does not work until you delete bb-code youtube.
  2. bb-code image from Gallery extension conflicts with bb-code image from Rin Editor. The icon in the editor disappears.
    Corrected by renaming bb-code image to images from the Gallery extension.
  3. I wanted the editor to disable the smiles button or the smiles block on the right, since they are duplicated.
  4. Conflicts with the QuickReply Reloaded extension. Duplicate editor buttons. Part of the functionality of QuickReply Reloaded does not work.
I would like to correct these shortcomings and this is almost a stable extension. Thanks to the author.

martec

Post by martec » Sat May 25, 2019 11:37 pm

hd321kbps wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 5:06 am
Good editor. Well, that develops.
But setting it ran into a number of flaws.
  1. The MediaEmbed extension conflicts with bb-code youtube. The insert from youtube in MediaEmbed does not work until you delete bb-code youtube.
  2. bb-code image from Gallery extension conflicts with bb-code image from Rin Editor. The icon in the editor disappears.
    Corrected by renaming bb-code image to images from the Gallery extension.
  3. I wanted the editor to disable the smiles button or the smiles block on the right, since they are duplicated.
  4. Conflicts with the QuickReply Reloaded extension. Duplicate editor buttons. Part of the functionality of QuickReply Reloaded does not work.
I would like to correct these shortcomings and this is almost a stable extension. Thanks to the author.
hi...

thanks for using my extension.

about number 3:

open root/ext/rin/editor/styles/all/template/rineditor_config.html

find

Code: Select all

removeButtons: 'Cut,Copy,Paste,Anchor,BGColor,indent,'+rinrmvbut+'',
replace

Code: Select all

removeButtons: 'Smiley,Cut,Copy,Paste,Anchor,BGColor,indent,'+rinrmvbut+'',
after all edit above, desactive the rin editor extension. Finally activate rin editor extension again.

number 4:

you saying about image below?

if yes you can disable the quick quote feature in setting of rin editor.
Set to NO in "Quick Quote Feature"

about other issue related with other extension. sorry but I have no control over third-party extensions.

martec

Post by martec » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:25 pm

0.2.18-beta Released

If you using 0.2.1-beta or before you must unistall and "Delete the extension’s data" before upload 0.2.18-beta files.

This extension is in the beta stage, keep in mind that it is only for test propose, not use beta stage extension in live forum.

Bug Fix:
- fixed parser issue (reported here https://community.mybb.com/thread-18942 ... pid1329566)
- fixed size tag issue (reported here https://community.mybb.com/thread-18942 ... pid1330682)

Return to “Extensions in Development”