[ABD] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
quimlc

Re: [3.2][3.3][BETA] Rin Editor for phpBB (WYSIWYG Editor) (Powerd by CKEditor)

Post by quimlc »

quimlc wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:27 am hey martec do you know why not appears the skin selector in the extesion configuration on ACP after install it on a 3.3.4 phpbb forum? I was on a 3.2.2 phpbb version with the extension at 0.2.7 version, I have installed the same version in the 3.3.4 forum, as I modified some files, including the skin files, to make transparent the background and other things. I will try install the new version and then modify these things again anyway to check if then appears the skin selector, as in the main screen the source background is white, not transparent, I will try modify it there also, as I was using the moono-lisa skin I not needed make transferent it before, but I will try if is possible also.
I got solve it installing the new version, then when I click on "Choose Style" and "prosilver" appears the "Skin for prosilver" option, not appears before it. In the previous version the skin selector was always from the beginning, without be needed press on any part. But at least installing the new version appears the selector and I got be back to my previous design replacing the "contents.css" (\rin\editor\styles\all\template\js) by the previous file and then editing the "textarea.cke_source" and ".cke_wysiwyg_frame,.cke_wysiwyg_div" in the "editor.css" moono-lisa skin file (\rin\editor\styles\all\template\js\skins\moono-lisa). Also moved the "icons" folder there in the moono-lisa folder. Also I did some changes in the "ckeditor.js" file in the previous version, but probably will not be possible replace the file, so I will try search the parts that I changed and change them again in the new file. With these actions I got be back to my previous desing, but with the extesion updated.

This is how it looks the editor in my forum:
rin_editor_captura.png
The default desing also is nice, but I cannot get make transparent the cke source editor, keeps being white, but in the skin file there is a place (in the "editor.css" moono-lisa skin file "\rin\editor\styles\all\template\js\skins\moono-lisa") where I can change it and put a background instead of the white background, and the background is the same than the background of my forum, so is like if was transparent:

textarea.cke_source{font-family:Arial,Verdana;color:#000;font-size:16px; background-image: url(https://www.myforum.com/imagenes/fondo.jpg) !important;background-repeat:repeat !important;background-color: #EEE2D2;white-space:pre-wrap;border:0;padding:14.5px;margin:0;display:block}

And then for the wysiwyg editor there is another part in the same file

.cke_wysiwyg_frame,.cke_wysiwyg_div{font-family:Arial,Verdana;color:#000;font-size:16px; background-image: url(https://www.myforum.com/imagenes/fondo.jpg) !important;background-repeat:repeat !important;background-color: #EEE2D2;white-space:pre-wrap;border:0;padding:0;margin:0;display:block}

Also in the contents.css I changed a thing about the background where says:

/* Remove the background color to make it transparent */
background-image: url(https://www.myfourum.com/imagenes/fondo.jpg);
background-repeat:repeat;
background-color: #EEE2D2;
margin: 10px;

With these things I got make transparent the wysiwyg and cke_source editors or at least put a background pic, the same than in the forum, by this way seems that both are transparent lol

Is a good editor for phpbb forums, but the configuration is a little hard to get a good design hehe
martec

Post by martec »

hi @quimlc...

thanks for sharing the tips!! ;)
Octopus

Post by Octopus »

Hello Martec,

is there a chance that the ckeditor in the extension will be updated again? The current version is 4.16.2, which probably closes some serious security gaps.

Also, since I have problems in my forum when people copy and paste their texts from MS WORD: Is there a way to integrate the function "forcePasteAsPlainText" from ckeditor to automaticaly remove Styles in the Rin Editor?

Many greetings and thanks for the hard work.
martec

Post by martec »

Octopus wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:35 am Hello Martec,

is there a chance that the ckeditor in the extension will be updated again? The current version is 4.16.2, which probably closes some serious security gaps.

Also, since I have problems in my forum when people copy and paste their texts from MS WORD: Is there a way to integrate the function "forcePasteAsPlainText" from ckeditor to automaticaly remove Styles in the Rin Editor?

Many greetings and thanks for the hard work.
Hi, about security question i will check if affected or no.

about forcePasteAsPlainText this is easy, you only need edit the config.js file https://github.com/martec/Rin-Editor_fo ... /config.js

open the file above.
find:

Code: Select all

config.contentsCss = content_url;
add below:

config.forcePasteAsPlainText = true;
save file.
after edit clear cache of phpbb. check image below:
martec

Post by martec »

0.4.4-beta Released

Updated to latest version of follow CKEditor plugins:

- clipboard
- fakeobjects
- widget

Ps. This isn't rebase to latest version of CKEditor, this release is only update to latest version of above plugins to mitigate the security issue of the above plugins.
More detail here: https://github.com/ckeditor/ckeditor4/b ... ditor-4162

Thanks Octopus to report the security question of CKEditor plugins.
Miri4ever

Post by Miri4ever »

i still have some problems since a few times in the past. I made the new update and it still seems to be here:

I open the editor for a new posting:

My settings are to open on source mode and not at WYSIWYG Mode.

I press the code button if I wanted to post some code, nothing happens. It does not do the code text.

If I switch to WYSIWYG Mode and back to source mode, it will work.

But it does not work on opening text for a new post. The pop-up works in WYSIWYG Mode. But placing the code inside a empty sheet or even if I mark some text for the Code Box, it just did nothing.
Homepage: Terra Oceanica

Extension Developments:
PHPBB Games Solitaire, MChat Poker, MChat Black Jack, MChat Cards, MChat Trivia
PHPBB Special Effects, Mousepointers, X-Mas Themes and Designs for PBWoW Style.
Supported work: (**New Updated** UCP Sidebar), Tables, Hide, PBWow3 Style
martec

Post by martec »

Miri4ever wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:10 pm i still have some problems since a few times in the past. I made the new update and it still seems to be here:

I open the editor for a new posting:

My settings are to open on source mode and not at WYSIWYG Mode.

I press the code button if I wanted to post some code, nothing happens. It does not do the code text.

If I switch to WYSIWYG Mode and back to source mode, it will work.

But it does not work on opening text for a new post. The pop-up works in WYSIWYG Mode. But placing the code inside a empty sheet or even if I mark some text for the Code Box, it just did nothing.
you're right I was able to reproduce the problem.
I'll check it out.

Thanks for report!
martec

Post by martec »

0.4.5-beta Released

Bug Fix: Fixed issue that when editor start on source mode the code button no trigged. Reported here: viewtopic.php?p=15759931#p15759931

@Miri4ever thanks for bug report!
Mirrabeau

Post by Mirrabeau »

Hello to all,

Tested on 3.3.5 with Php8 and Prosilver template (+ some prosilver-like other styles).

I have several errors with the WYSIWYG editor is not able to launch.

Note: it used to work on my test on php8 with 3.3.4. I don't have other issues on our board with 3.3.5.

Note2: I did tested 0.4.5 with same results.

Here below the errors from my browser console (F12):

Uncaught SyntaxError: "" string literal contains an unescaped line break posting.php:1526:451
Uncaught ReferenceError: dropdownsmiliesname is not defined
    <anonymous> https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/forum/ext/rin/editor/styles/all/template/js/rineditor.js?assets_version=50:1
rineditor.js:1:38
Uncaught ReferenceError: partialmode is not defined
    <anonymous> https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/forum/ext/rin/editor/styles/all/template/js/ckeditor.js?assets_version=50:610
    <anonymous> https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/forum/ext/rin/editor/styles/all/template/js/ckeditor.js?assets_version=50:650
    <anonymous> https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/forum/ext/rin/editor/styles/all/template/js/ckeditor.js?assets_version=50:1234
ckeditor.js:610:246
Uncaught ReferenceError: rinheight is not defined
    <anonymous> https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/forum/ext/rin/editor/styles/all/template/js/rck.init.js?assets_version=50:3
rck.init.js:3:120
jQuery.Deferred exception: rinheight is not defined phpbb.resizeTextArea@https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/forum/ext/rin/editor/styles/all/template/js/rck.init.js?assets_version=50:2:107
@https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/forum/styles/prosilver/template/ajax.js?assets_version=50:389:8
e@https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/forum/assets/javascript/jquery-3.6.0.min.js?assets_version=50:2:30038
l/</t<@https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/forum/assets/javascript/jquery-3.6.0.min.js?assets_version=50:2:30340
 undefined jquery-3.6.0.min.js:2:31593
Uncaught ReferenceError: rinheight is not defined
    resizeTextArea https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/forum/ext/rin/editor/styles/all/template/js/rck.init.js?assets_version=50:2
    <anonymous> https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/forum/styles/prosilver/template/ajax.js?assets_version=50:389
    jQuery 2
rck.init.js:2:107
sickckick

Post by sickckick »

hello,

this feature was the one I wanted the most on phpbb and it's great, thank you for this, really, but how can I disable the smilies in the edit box because I already have emoticons and I have two faces on the box, one which it's empty (that's the smilies and they are disabled by me) and one with emoticons they are the only one's used on the forum, thank you.. and can the box be more modern please? that would be great, thank you again
martec

Post by martec »

sickckick wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:19 pm hello,

this feature was the one I wanted the most on phpbb and it's great, thank you for this, really, but how can I disable the smilies in the edit box because I already have emoticons and I have two faces on the box, one which it's empty (that's the smilies and they are disabled by me) and one with emoticons they are the only one's used on the forum, thank you.. and can the box be more modern please? that would be great, thank you again
sorry but i didn't understand your question.
Do you want to remove the smiley box from phpbb or do you want to remove the smiley button from the Rin Editor?

if you want remove smiley box from phpbb try below:
viewtopic.php?p=15652831#p15652831

if you want remove smiley button from the Rin Editor try below:

1 - Open and edit root\ext\rin\editor\styles\all\template\js\config.js

Find:

config.removeButtons = 'Cut,Copy,Paste,Anchor,BGColor,indent,'+rinrmvbut+'';
replace:

config.removeButtons = 'Cut,Copy,Paste,Anchor,BGColor,indent,Smiley,'+rinrmvbut+'';
2 - Purge cache in ACP check image below:
sickckick

Post by sickckick »

martec wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:49 am
sickckick wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:19 pm hello,

sorry but i didn't understand your question.
Do you want to remove the smiley box from phpbb or do you want to remove the smiley button from the Rin Editor?

if you want remove smiley box from phpbb try below:
viewtopic.php?p=15652831#p15652831

if you want remove smiley button from the Rin Editor try below:

1 - Open and edit root\ext\rin\editor\styles\all\template\js\config.js

Find:

config.removeButtons = 'Cut,Copy,Paste,Anchor,BGColor,indent,'+rinrmvbut+'';
replace:

config.removeButtons = 'Cut,Copy,Paste,Anchor,BGColor,indent,Smiley,'+rinrmvbut+'';
2 - Purge cache in ACP check image below:

yes, thank you very much.. but how can I make this toolbar black? thank you
imbris

Post by imbris »

Sorry if my question repeat any other.

How I can remove some icons/plugins and setup needed for me? I no need snippet, emoji etc. But want to set spoiler, headers and other.

Where I can find simply instruction?

Thank you
imbris

Post by imbris »

Russian language for Rin Editor
path: ext\rin\editor\language\ru
filename: rce.php

<?php

/**
* DO NOT CHANGE
*/
if (!defined('IN_PHPBB'))
{
	exit;
}

if (empty($lang) || !is_array($lang))
{
	$lang = array();
}

$lang = array_merge($lang, array(
	// Front
	'RCE_RESTORE'					=> 'Восстановить',
	'RCE_MORE'						=> 'Ещё...',
	'RCE_INSERT_A_VIDEO'			=> 'Вставить видео',
	'RCE_ENTER_URL'					=> 'Вставить ссылку:',
	'RCE_ENTER_THE_IMAGE_URL'		=> 'Вставить ссылку на изображение:',
	'RCE_DESCRIPTION_OPTIONAL'		=> 'Описание (опционально):',
	'RCE_INSERT'					=> 'Вставить',
	'RCE_VIDEO_URL'					=> 'Видео ссылка или ID:',
	'RCE_QUICK_QUOTE'				=> 'Текст цитаты',
	'RCE_UPLOADING'					=> ' изображение загружается...',
	'RCE_FAIL'						=> 'Ошибка загрузки:',

// ACP
	'ACP_RCE_TITLE'			=>	'Редактор Rin (Powered by CKEditor)',
	'ACP_RCE_SETTING'		=>	'Настройки относятся к редактору Rin',
	'RCE_CONFIG_UPDATE'		=>	'Обновление настроек редактора Rin',
	'RCE_SETTING_SAVED'		=>	'Настройки сохранены успешно!',
	'RCE_LANGUAGE_TITLE'	=>	'Язык редактора Rin',
	'RCE_LANGUAGE_DESC'		=>	'Установите этот язык для редактора Rin.<br /><strong>PS.</strong> Используйте значение по умолчанию, если хотите, чтобы редактор определял язык браузера..',
	'RCE_BBCODE_TITLE'		=>	'Выбор BBCode',
	'RCE_BBCODE_DESC'		=>	'Выберите, для какого BBCode вы хотите изменить разрешение группы.',
	'RCE_PBBCODE_TITLE'		=>	'Групповое разрешение для ',
	'RCE_PBBCODE_DESC'		=>	'Выберите группы, которым вы хотите дать разрешение на использование собственного BBCode. Нажмите ctrl и щелкните, чтобы отменить выбор групп.<br /><strong>Ps.</strong> Если вы не выберете ни одну группу, все группы будут иметь разрешение на использование этого BBCode.',
	'RCE_MOBMS_TITLE'		=>	'Исходный режим в мобильном',
	'RCE_MOBMS_DESC'		=>	'Установите значение «Да», если вы хотите загружать редактор Rin в режиме «Код» при использовании мобильного устройства.',
	'RCE_ENBQUICK_TITLE'	=>	'Показать редактор Rin в режиме быстрого ответа и быстрого редактирования',
	'RCE_ENBQUICK_DESC'		=>	'Установите значение «Да», если вы хотите, чтобы редактор Rin отображался в режиме быстрого ответа и быстрого редактирования.',
	'RCE_SCSMILEY_TITLE'	=>	'SCEditor стиль подобно Smile Box',
	'RCE_SCSMILEY_DESC'		=>	'Установите «Да», если хотите использовать Smile Box подобно SCEditor вместо стиля CKEditor.',
	'RCE_AUTOSAVE_TITLE'	=>	'Функция автосохранения',
	'RCE_AUTOSAVE_DESC'		=>	'Установите значение «Нет», если вы хотите отключить функцию автосохранения.',
	'RCE_AUTOSAVEMSG_TITLE' =>	'Автоматически сохраненное уведомление',
	'RCE_AUTOSAVEMSG_DESC'	=>	'Установите тип уведомления автосохранения.',
	'RCE_AUTOSAVE_NOTIFCAT' =>	'Уведомление',
	'RCE_AUTOSAVE_STATUS'	=>	'Статусбар',
	'RCE_AUTOSAVE_NONE' 	=>	'Ничего',
	'RCE_QUICKQUOTE_TITLE'	=>	'Функция быстрой цитаты',
	'RCE_QUICKQUOTE_DESC'	=>	'Установите значение «Нет», если вы не хотите включать функцию быстрой цитаты.',
	'RCE_QUICKREPLY_TITLE'	=>	'Функция быстрого ответа',
	'RCE_QUICKREPLY_DESC'	=>	'Установите значение «Нет», если вы не хотите включать функцию быстрого ответа.',
	'RCE_SUPSMENT_TITLE'	=>	'Активная поддержка расширения Simple Mentions',
	'RCE_SUPSMENT_DESC'		=>	'Установите значение no, если вы не хотите включать поддержку функции расширения Simple Mentions.<br /><strong>Ps.</strong> Перед тем, как активировать эту функцию, вам необходимо установить расширение Simple Mentions. https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/extension/simple_mentions/',
	'RCE_ACOMEMOJI_TITLE'	=>	'Активная поддержка автозаполнения эмодзи',
	'RCE_ACOMEMOJI_DESC'	=>	'Установите значение "Нет", если вы не хотите включать функцию автозаполнения эмодзи..',
	'RCE_HEIGHT_TITLE'		=>	'Высота редактора',
	'RCE_HEIGHT_DESC'		=>	'Установите высоту редактора (значение в пикселях).',
	'RCE_MAX_HEIGHT_TITLE'	=>	'Максимальная высота редактора',
	'RCE_MAX_HEIGHT_DESC'	=>	'Установите максимальную высоту редактора (значение в пикселях).',
	'RCE_SUPEXT_TITLE'		=>	'Активная поддержка кнопок внешних расширений',
	'RCE_SUPEXT_DESC'		=>	'Установите значение "да", если вы хотите включить поддержку кнопок внешних расширений.<br /><strong>Ps.</strong> Эта функция не работает в ACP, Quick Reply и Quick Edit.',
	'RCE_DESNOPOP_TITLE'	=>	'Нет всплывающего окна описания настраиваемых кнопок',
	'RCE_DESNOPOP_DESC'		=>	'Установите значение да, если не хотите, чтобы всплывало окно описания',
	'RCE_PARTIAL_TITLE'		=>	'Частичный режим ',
	'RCE_PARTIAL_DESC'		=>	'Установите значение «Да», если вы хотите включить функцию частичного режима. <br /><strong>Ps.</strong> Эта функция не преобразует тег кавычек и тег кода в стиль WYSIWYG, как в Xenforo. ',
	'RCE_SELTXT_TITLE'		=>	'Не заменять выделенный текст ',
	'RCE_SELTXT_DESC'		=>	'Установите значение "Да", если вы не хотите, чтобы выделенный текст заменялся при нажатии пользовательской кнопки. <br /> <strong> Ps. </strong> Включение этой функции может привести к некоторым ошибкам. ',
	'RCE_RMV_ACP_COLOR_TITLE'	=>	'Удалить палитру цветов ACP ',
	'RCE_RMV_ACP_COLOR_DESC'	=>	'Установите значение «Да», если хотите удалить палитру цветов acp. ',
	'RCE_CACHE_TITLE'		=>	'Кэш',
	'RCE_CACHE_DESC'		=>	'Установите время кеширования в секундах. Установите 0, чтобы отключить эту функцию. Максимально допустимое значение - 86400. <br /> <strong> Ps. </strong> После полной настройки настоятельно рекомендуется использовать кеш, чтобы не снижать производительность. ',
	'RCE_IMGUR_TITLE'		=>	'Imgur',
	'RCE_IMGUR_DESC'		=>	'Установите здесь API imgur (Client ID). <br /> <strong> Ps. </strong> Вы можете получить идентификатор клиента в https://imgur.com/register/api_anon (oauth2 без обратного вызова) ',
	'RCE_STYLE_TITLE'		=>	'Выберите стиль',
	'RCE_STYLE_DESC'		=>	'Выберите, для какого стиля вы хотите изменить скин редактора. ',
	'RCE_SKIN_TITLE'		=>	'Скин для ',
	'RCE_SKIN_DESC'			=>	'Введите название скина. <br /> <strong> Место для установки нового скина: </strong> root/ext/rin/editor/styles/all/template/js/skins/',
	'RCE_TXTA_TITLE'		=>	'Цвет текстовой области для  ',
	'RCE_TXTA_DESC'			=>	'Установите значение «Да», если вы хотите изменить цвет текстовой области на черный. ',
	'RCE_BUT_TITLE'			=>	'Место для размещения значков для пользовательских BBCodes ',
	'RCE_BUT_DESC'			=>	'root/ext/rin/editor/styles/all/template/js/skins/[your_skin]/icons<br />(Размер: 16x16 пикселей, Имя файла: точно такое же, как имя bbcode, Расширение файла:  png.)',
));
martec

Post by martec »

imbris wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:30 am Sorry if my question repeat any other.

How I can remove some icons/plugins and setup needed for me? I no need snippet, emoji etc. But want to set spoiler, headers and other.

Where I can find simply instruction?

Thank you
to remove snippet and emoji plugin

1 - open and edit config.js file https://github.com/martec/Rin-Editor_fo ... /config.js
2 - Find

config.removePlugins = rinautosave;
3 - Replace

config.removePlugins = 'codesnippet,emoji,'+rinautosave+'';
4 - Purge cache in ACP check image below:

About add spoiler button check setting page of plugin.

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”