Steam Group Suite Extension for phpBB - © 2017, 2018 - 3Di and javiexin
Special thanks go to javiexin as my mentor and good friend, you simply rock'd.
We are not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with Valve Corporation or PCGamesN.
Logo and Icons for 3.1 are a courtesy of Mannix_
Version: v1.0.0-RC4 - 2018-08-02
Codename: Keep on doing!
To update from RC3: Disable extension / delete files / upload new files / re-enable extension (Don't delete data)
Want to say thank you?
Screenshots and details: See second post.
- Adds a Steam Group viewport highly customizable to the index/viewforum page(s)
- Permissions and settings so users can choose their own preferences
- Steam Badges
- Default Steam avatar for phpBB users who belong to the Steam Group
- Featuring "Pseudo cron-task"
- Featuring custom localised "Collapsible on localStorage"
- Featuring "generic extensible solution for Gravatars not being overridable (3.1/3.2)" (core bug)
- Pretty responsible
- Version checker and more..
- Steam Web API key
- Your Steam Group ID
- Without the above two requirements the extension (and if the following check-points are true) will be installed in a dormant status. To fully activate it you have to input the data in ACP.
- phpBB >= 3.1.11 or >= 3.2.1
- This requirements will be checked on install and during the whole life of your board at every refresh, if only one of this requirements will fail the extension will automatically go in a dormant status, it will wake up again once the issue(s) will be fixed and after a new refresh (which is scheduled in ACP). No need to act, basicly. The dormant/awake statuses are logged in ACP/maintenance if occurs. If the extension goes dormant the last succesfull data still will be used, avoiding a total break.
- IE support: 11+
- prosilver and those who inherit from it
- Limited support for other styles
- No support is given here for paid styles
- English (Default)
- We will not be accepting translations in Github. You might post a link to a downloadable archive in this topic.