[ABD] phpBB Sitemaker Content

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
</Solidjeuh>
Name: Andy Dm

Re: [3.2][RC] phpBB Sitemaker Content

Post by </Solidjeuh> »

== REMOVED == I did not read the first post :lol:
kjh-mov

Post by kjh-mov »

Hello Blitze,
I have some problems with sitemaker and sitemaker content.

First: I take a wrong number into the field
Aviary Image editor API key / File Manager Setting.

I want to change it. But its not possible. I put a new API key in this field and save it ... nothing changed ...
I can see the wrong API key again ...

Second: I look in your demo forum:

1. Content Types
2. Categories
3. Menu
4. Settings

I have only 1, 3, 4.

Third:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_acp.php on line 65: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'mb_output_handler'

Thank you for your help.

kjh-mov
Wer nichts weiß, muss alles glauben.

Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
obagley

Post by obagley »

Many thanks for the brilliant extension. Even in the RC stage, it's already usable with minor quirks!
Are you planning to integrate it with ABBC3? Not sure this qualifies as a defect, but right now ABBC3 creates its own "abbc3-buttons" tab on the posting page, in addition to the standard "format-buttons" tab. abbc3-buttons then tries to load its icons from the root folder of the domain, for example https://www.mydomain.net/quote.gif 404 (Not Found). The forum itself is in a subfolder, i.e. www.mydomain.net/forum.
Ozo

Post by Ozo »

Hi, why is the extension asking for Slugify? I can't seem to post, I can preview content but when I submit for it to post, I get a white 500 error page.
[17-Aug-2018 20:56:16 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Cocur\Slugify\Slugify' not found in /home/frekwyvz/public_html/phpbb3/ext/blitze/content/services/form/builder.php:234
Stack trace:
#0 /home/frekwyvz/public_html/phpbb3/ext/blitze/content/event/posting.php(137): blitze\content\services\form\builder->modify_posting_data(Array)
#1 [internal function]: blitze\content\event\posting->modify_sql_data(Object(phpbb\event\data), 'core.submit_pos...', Object(phpbb\event\dispatcher))
#2 /home/frekwyvz/public_html/phpbb3/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(184): call_user_func(Array, Object(phpbb\event\data), 'core.submit_pos...', Object(phpbb\event\dispatcher))
#3 /home/frekwyvz/public_html/phpbb3/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(46): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->doDispatch(Array, 'core.submit_pos...', Object(phpbb\event\data))
#4 /home/frekwyvz/public_html/phpbb3/phpbb/event/dispatcher.php(62): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatch('core.submit_pos...', Object(phpbb\event\data)) in /home/frekwyvz/public_html/phpbb3/ext/blitze/content/services/form/builder.php on line 234
obagley

Post by obagley »

I believe there is an issue with the pagination module.
1. If the number of comments is nonzero and less or equal than the Number of items per page, the following warnings are shown:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/blitze/content/services/comments/comments.php on line 215: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/template/context.php on line 146: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
As soon as the number of comments exceeds the Number of items per page, a new page is created and the warnings disappear.
2. Assuming that the Show pagination setting is supposed to enable/disable the breakdown of comments into pages according to the Number of items per page, this setting does not work. Regardless of Show pagination = Yes or No, when the number of comments exceeds the Number of items per page, a second page is created.
Ozo

Post by Ozo »

I fixed the Slugify issue. I had the wrong wizard hat on, apparently. :?
Ozo

Post by Ozo »

Hi me again. editing from the article page and hitting submit leads me to
detail.php?i=-blitze-content-detail-content_module&mode=content

oddly enough, there is no detail.php in phpbb3 software that I know of.

I'm assuming it should be redirected back to index.php?i=-blitze-content-detail-content_module&mode=content instead.

This does not happen editing an article from the UCP though.

Since the latest forum update to 3.2.3 when viewing an article with a comment there is now only 1 line of an error
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/template/context.php on line 146: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Bit of an improvement from the 3 lines of errors in 3.2.2 :) I've not tested pagination yet.

I'm using php 7.1

Also, on index when I set a recent article (block) in settings, Max Characters to display does not work and instead the full blown article is shown on the block regardless of using layout0, layout1 or layout2. No issues in content/articles directory as far as max chars though.
maxwellqc13
Name: Max

Post by maxwellqc13 »

Great ext thank you sir! I do have an issue I just realized recently even though I have had installed for a year. I always wondered why I could no figure out how to do a few of the things listed as options. I updated to 3.2.3 this week and also updated the sitemaker extension but you now have a full demo and screen shots I did not see before.

In my ACP I only have one option "menu" the other 3 are not there. Any thought on how to correct this?

maxwellqc13

Post by maxwellqc13 »

maxwellqc13 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:38 am Great ext thank you sir! I do have an issue I just realized recently even though I have had installed for a year. I always wondered why I could no figure out how to do a few of the things listed as options. I updated to 3.2.3 this week and also updated the sitemaker extension but you now have a full demo and screen shots I did not see before.

In my ACP I only have one option "menu" the other 3 are not there. Any thought on how to correct this?

I have figured most of this out from github but I am still unable to see the settings module under the sitemaker ext.
Having issues with the category extension but can fix that later.
ImageImage
maxwellqc13

Post by maxwellqc13 »

kjh-mov wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:52 am Hello Blitze,
I have some problems with sitemaker and sitemaker content.

Second: I look in your demo forum:

1. Content Types
2. Categories
3. Menu
4. Settings

I have only 1, 3, 4.

Thank you for your help.

kjh-mov
I spent hours working on this same issues only had even less showing. The Sitemaker Ext will only have the Menu and Settings modules even this I found is not always true. I was working from an account with full admin but found that by default use of the settings mod is limited to Founder status only. You either need to be a founder or have one change the permissions if you're not.

The Content and Categories modules are both separate extension and can be found on his GitHub repo located here

I'm personally still having issues with these two ext specifically the categories so decided to uninstall till they are more stable. I also wish there was more how-to out there somewhere. If I ever do get them installed and working correct I plan on making a couple videos for others.

It is a great extension(s) so I do hope they are released at some point along with Sitemaker
kjh-mov

Post by kjh-mov »

[/quote]
It is a great extension(s) so I do hope they are released at some point along with Sitemaker
[/quote]

I'm the admin.

Look to https://www.kjh-multiorganversagen.de

At the moment without "Sitemaker Content", but with "Sitemaker" :D and "phpbb Pages".

It is great. :D

maxwellqc13

Post by maxwellqc13 »

Was able to create an articles section with this and looks great. I did find one error though if a comment is posted this will display on full view at the top of page along with the article

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/blitze/content/services/comments/comments.php on line 215: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
I am not a coder but do grasp most concepts so fully understanding the error is above me but if explained I can usually fix.

Another small issues is even when an item has been read or vied it still appears in the "unread posts" list it has to e removed from the notification list to not appear again.

Thank you for all the awesome extensions you have created!

Sitemaker 3.1.1
Content Types 3.0.0-RC3
phpBB 3.2.3
Php 5.6.38 is active now
Php 7.1.23 installed on server and can switch to this if needed

***I also have a small issue with another ext and this I posted about that here as it is there conflict I believe. Any thoughts from some here would be appreciated though
panhead

Post by panhead »

Any progress on this great extension?
kjh-mov

Post by kjh-mov »

Hello Blitze,

new day, new test.

Now with phpbb 3.2.5.

If I want to post the article, I get a white 500 error page.

Ozo

Post by Ozo »

I'm still getting redirected to a details.php page after a post for whatever reason.

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”