An Extension for phpBB 3.2 that will add a calendar to your phpBB forum.
Displays on a custom page or on index page if enabled.
Events can be created for specific years, months, days, hours. Events can also be annual.
Registered users can select to attend events, recieve notifications of upcoming events.
Extension Version: 0.5.1-dev
- phpBB 3.2.0 >=
- php 5.4 >=
- Calendar pages:
- Calendar Event Actions:
- Title ,Information.
- Set Year, Month, Day ,Hour ,Minute
- Option for Annual Event
- Option to attend
- Post a new topic of discussion
- Calendar Event Pages:
- Parse BBcode, smilies etc..
- ACP Calendar Settings:
- enable/disable topic posting
- select forum for new topic
- select topic icon id for new topic
- set upcoming event notification reminder in days
- Upcoming Events
- Board Notifications/emails of events in xx amount of days
- Weekly/Monthly Calendar on Index
http://www.steven-clark.online/phpBB3-E ... endar/2017
http://www.steven-clark.online/phpBB3-E ... p=525#p525
This Extension is in development stage!
Some features are not yet complete or available.
Set Up Instructions:
Once installed you will need to set permissions for groups to use the Calendar.
Goto ACP > permissions > Group permissions > [Select Group] > Calendar Tab.
Some options for the extension are not enabled by default.
Goto to ACP > Extensions Tab > Calendar > Settings.