I've updated Prime Links to use an ACP module to set options and was hoping to find people to help me test it. I've tested it on phpBB 3.2 but it should also still be compatible with phpBB 3.1.
: Prime Links
Modifies the attributes of links within posts (and/or private messages) based on whether the links are internal or external. This allows setting different classes so internal and external links look different, setting a target so links open in a new window, setting a nofollow, prefixing URLs such as to add an anonymizer or monetizer, and more.
Download: http://www.absoluteanime.com/_phpbb-ext ... elinks.zip
## [1.1.0 BETA 3] - 2018-02-09
- Applied external link attributes to member website links on the viewtopic page, excluding the class attribute because the links here are represented as icons.
- For assigning template variables to the member list page, I switched from using a core event that was new to phpBB 3.2 to one that existed since phpBB 3.1.7 so that this extension can still be compatible with phpBB 3.1.
## [1.1.0 BETA 2]
- Applied external link attributes to member website links on the memberlist page.
- URL prefix option for internal links
- Switched from phpBB template syntax to Twig template syntax
- A warning about the regular expression /e modifier not being supported in php 7.