Authors: Extension Description: Advances the core poll system of phpBB with new features like hiding votes till end, showing poll voters, scoring polls, limiting the votes and more.
Extension Version: 1.2.3
- Ability to hide poll votes till end of poll
- Ability to show poll voters in poll
- Ability to mark a poll as "I don't want to vote" so you can directly see the results
- Choose default options for poll creation
- Permission to see poll voters
- Moderator permission to see poll voters even if poll is not public
- Limit voting to people posted in thread
- Works with all the Ajax calls
- Notification if hidden poll you voted in has ended
- Ability to assign multiple votes to a single option
- Ability to vote incrementally
- Ability to vote on closed topics
- Can specify poll end by date and time, as well as duration
- Can specify poll duration in hours
- Results of a poll may be ordered
Scoring Poll Creation
Moderator View (Firefox)
User View before voting (Chrome)
User view after voting
Moderator Internal View
For phpBB 3.2.9 and 3.3.0 use this pre-release: https://github.com/jasoloz/advancedpoll ... .2.4.1.zip
For other phpBB 3.2.x: https://github.com/jasoloz/advancedpoll ... .1.2.3.zip
Installation: Copy the contents of the ZIP file to the ext folder of your phpBB forum. Then enable the extension 'Advanced Polls' in Manage extensions (CUSTOMISE tab) in the ACP.
GitHub Repository: https://github.com/jasoloz/advancedpolls/ (for viewing purposes)
- Complete translation: English, Spanish.
- Incomplete or outdated translation: German, French, Dutch, Hebrew, Italian, Russian, Swedish.
If you have further suggestions for new functionality, please, mention them here and they will be evaluated and potentially included (no commitments!).
Bug reports for this extension in this thread, please, or on GitHub.