[CDB] Linked Accounts

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
Flerex
Name: Flerex

Re: [3.2][RC] Linked Accounts

Post by Flerex »

Yes, you're right indeed. I made a mistake with the latest updated. Should be fixed in the new version.
Sir Scrambledeggs

Post by Sir Scrambledeggs »

Can you tell when the latest version will come out? :)
infinitiv
Name: Ficjusz

Post by infinitiv »

Notifications and PMs shared between linked accounts would be nice. MyBB has it in some of its many modules.
Flerex

Post by Flerex »

Sir Scrambledeggs wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 10:06 pm Can you tell when the latest version will come out? :)
It's already out.
infinitiv wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:12 am Notifications and PMs shared between linked accounts would be nice. MyBB has it in some of its many modules.
Taken into account.
Sir Scrambledeggs

I have tested the extension now and I like it very much. Thank you so much! ;)

However, I found a bigger mistake. When changing the account is not updated who is online.
HiFiKabin
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: James

Post by HiFiKabin »

Sir Scrambledeggs wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 6:40 pm I have tested the extension now and I like it very much. Thank you so much! ;)

However, I found a bigger mistake. When changing the account is not updated who is online.
Just double checked my install and when I swap accounts the who is online follows accordingly
Flerex

Post by Flerex »

Sir Scrambledeggs wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 6:40 pm I have tested the extension now and I like it very much. Thank you so much! ;)

Cannot replicate the problem. Is this still happening to you? Do you have any other extensions installed?
Sir Scrambledeggs

Error could be fixed. The bug was in another extension. However, I have one more. If the user was changed, he is always invisible.
Flerex

Post by Flerex »

I don't understand. Could you elaborate on that?
Shenzy

Post by Shenzy »

I get this error while linking accounts:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/flerex/linkedaccounts/ucp/main_module.php on line 149: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 1836: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3268)
But the linking worked fine and so does switching. I also have the problem that whenever I switch accounts, I get logged in being hidden and can't change that unless I log out and log in again.

phpBB Ver.: 3.2.2
php Ver.: 7.2.2
Style: Black-Silver (based on prosilver)

It might be one of my extensions interfering, but I have to test that. I love this extension nonetheless, great job :D

EDIT: The error message doesn't appear if I switch to php Version 7.1.14, but the problem with automatically being hidden is still there.
Flerex

Post by Flerex »

This bug is fixed in the newest release (already available). Thanks for reporting it!

Regarding your problem with being hidden when switching accounts, it should only happen if your session with the account you're switching from was already hidden. If this was not the case, could you please elaborate more on the steps you followed to get this to happen?
Shenzy

Post by Shenzy »

Thanks for the quick fix, works without errors now!

No, with both accounts I have the hidden status deactivated and it just activates it whenever I switch nomally between the accounts, but only for the session. The option in the settings remains deactivated. Maybe it's one of my installed extensions causing this problem, I'll look into it.

EDIT: I deactivated all my other extensions and it still logs me in as hidden.

EDIT2: I made a german translation for this extension. Feel free to include it in your next release, if you want to :) https://nofile.io/f/mFaKXkQaV0C/de.zip
Flerex

Post by Flerex »

Wow. Sorry about that. I don't know how I didn't realize of that. Should be solved in the new (yeah, again) version. I also added an autofocus for the “username” field when creating a new link.
Last edited by Flerex on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shenzy

Post by Shenzy »

Works perfect now, thanks for this awesome extension :mrgreen:
Flerex

Post by Flerex »

I just saw your edit. Could you please edit the @author comment in the translation files and put your name and a contact email addres there, please? This is so I can contact with you in case new translations are added. I would also appreciaete if you could send the translation directly to the repository through a merge request.

Return to “Extensions in Development”