Regarding the previous reports of issues with bots, I found that following the installation of this extension, the Google indexing on my sites has dropped to near zero, accompanied by Google search analytics.
I found that there is a bug in the extension:
In listener.php at line 290, the test && !$this->user->data['is_bot']
needs to be added, otherwise the bots are all redirected to the agreement page.
You can test this by putting a bot user agent string into your browser (instructions at: https://www.howtogeek.com/113439/how-to ... xtensions/
) but make sure that you have cleared all site cookies, as cookies overeride the bot test.