[ABD] Privacy Policy

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Lor@n

Re: [3.2][RC] Privacy Policy

Post by Lor@n »

One question,
How accept privacy policy for bots ? I have an access error with adsense bot with the ext : access denied by a form.

Thanks for help
hurghanico

Post by hurghanico »

Lor@n wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:48 am One question,
How accept privacy policy for bots ? I have an access error with adsense bot with the ext : access denied by a form.

Thanks for help
I suggest to disable the "Block all links" setting
Lor@n

Post by Lor@n »

I did not activate this parameter from the beginning, the problem must be elsewhere.
thank you for your help
david63

Post by david63 »

Lor@n wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:48 am How accept privacy policy for bots
Put the Bots in the Bots group
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
KinGWoK

Post by KinGWoK »

I was running the rc5 100% no errors, after installing the rc6, I got this error from clicking the privacy list in user/groups tab..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/pagination.php on line 144: Division by zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/pagination.php on line 292: Division by zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/pagination.php on line 292: Division by zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/pagination.php on line 306: Division by zero
What did I do wrong ???
david63

Post by david63 »

KinGWoK wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:46 pm I was running the rc5 100% no errors, after installing the rc6, I got this error from clicking the privacy list in user/groups tab..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/pagination.php on line 144: Division by zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/pagination.php on line 306: Division by zero
What did I do wrong ???
You havn't by any change set "Privacy policy lines" to zero have you?
David

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
KinGWoK

Post by KinGWoK »

Uhh.... yes sorry,....didn't know how many is the minimun... so I left it to zere....

david63 wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:46 pm
KinGWoK wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:46 pm I was running the rc5 100% no errors, after installing the rc6, I got this error from clicking the privacy list in user/groups tab..
What did I do wrong ???
You havn't by any change set "Privacy policy lines" to zero have you?
tojag
Name: Gregory

Post by tojag »

Anonymise user IP addresses on posts, polls & PMs
David, is it possible to do anonymisation only for selected user? As I understand, at now it anonymise all IP on all posts, polls, PMs.
It would be nice to have such a function to anonymize the user who closes the account not for all.

I would also add a request to close my account via the contact form, not via email. On some computers, you may not have a mail program configured to handle the email address assigned to the forum account. But if user is logged in, he can send message by contact form.

But I do not know if anyone has such strange needs as I always do :)
I'm still testing the extension for now.
Regards
null2

Post by null2 »

null2 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 4:39 pm I have this extension in 2 forums. In one of them, I may see my used IP address in UCP. In the other one, I cant, its empty. Any idea about where problem is?
david63 wrote:No idea - the extension is only collecting the data in the database. Do you have any other extensions installed?
Yes, but in working forum, I have same installed extensions and a lot more.

Take a look:

As an administrator, I may see any users' IPs list in users management.

And more: I couldnt find where to translate "NO_IPS_FOUND" string also.
Sorry for my bad english. I'm from USA.
david63

Post by david63 »

tojag wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:18 pm David, is it possible to do anonymisation only for selected user? As I understand, at now it anonymise all IP on all posts, polls, PMs.
It would be nice to have such a function to anonymize the user who closes the account not for all.
No, and as this will only anonymise from this point on it would make no difference to closed accounts.
tojag wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:18 pm I would also add a request to close my account via the contact form, not via email.
That was my original intention but, for reasons that I cannot remember, I could not get it to work. Also my view is that if somebody is wanting to close their account they will find a way to do it as there are enough ways built into phpBB anyway. Nothing in the regulations says that you have to make it easy for them :shock:
David

david63

Post by david63 »

null2 wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:50 pm Yes, but in working forum, I have same installed extensions and a lot more.
As I said - the extension is only reporting what is in the database - are there any IPs for that user in the posts table in the database?
null2 wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:50 pm And more: I couldnt find where to translate "NO_IPS_FOUND" string also.
It is in acp_data_privacypoicy.php
David

null2

Post by null2 »

david63 wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:40 am As I said - the extension is only reporting what is in the database - are there any IPs for that user in the posts table in the database?
OMG! My fault, my stupid fault! This user really doesnt have any post in the second forum! Thousands of apologies for that!

Thanks for point that!
Sorry for my bad english. I'm from USA.
KinGWoK

Post by KinGWoK »

@david63

Will there be a preview option for the cookie page ?? the setting where you can edit the colours (like background/text enz.).
david63

Post by david63 »

KinGWoK wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:36 pm @david63

Will there be a preview option for the cookie page ?? the setting where you can edit the colours (like background/text enz.).
No - just view the page in another tab
David

Aisaka

Post by Aisaka »

Great job david!
i also like other extensions from you.

i have only one issu and i dont know how to fix it.

quest cant acess to the page

Code: Select all

app.php/privacypolicy/policy
on my board, and i dont know why.

(at the moment all services on my webserver are hidden ( by htaccess)becasue of the new polycic so i cant post it directly)

and i could not find in the options to edit the message shown. (mean this:
This board uses cookies to give you the best and most relevant experience. To use this board this means that you need accept the policy.
You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking the "Cookie policy" on the main page or the link below.
[ I accept ]
to translate it to german.

i i be finish with this tsuff, i will post the translation of all the textes (that showed tot he useres) here so that other users can use it

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”