[DEV] Sidebar Menu

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
User avatar
</Solidjeuh>
Registered User
Posts: 956
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:45 am
Location: Aalst (Belgium)
Name: Andy Dm
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Sidebar Menu

Post by </Solidjeuh> » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:53 am

Sniper_E wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:05 am
Froddelaar wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:44 pm
Oke great, thank you! Just scream, and I'll test :D
Test this event template in your JV arcade's event/ folder.

sniper_sidebarmenu_extensions_before.html

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_IN_PHPBB_ARCADE and .arcade_menu -->
	<!-- BEGIN arcade_menu -->
	<!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu -->
	<li class="row bg1 sidebar-link"<!-- IF arcade_menu.TITLE --> title="{arcade_menu.TITLE}"<!-- ENDIF -->>
		<i class="icon {arcade_menu.FA} fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i><span>{arcade_menu.NAME}</span>
			<ul class="forabg side-navlinks">
				<!-- BEGIN submenu -->
				<li class="row bg1 side-link">
					<!-- IF arcade_menu.submenu.URL --><a href="{arcade_menu.submenu.URL}"<!-- IF arcade_menu.submenu.TITLE --> title="{arcade_menu.submenu.TITLE}"<!-- ENDIF -->{arcade_menu.submenu.ONCLICK}><!-- ENDIF -->
						<i class="icon {arcade_menu.submenu.FA} fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i><span><!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu --><b>{arcade_menu.submenu.NAME}</b><!-- ELSE -->{arcade_menu.submenu.NAME}<!-- ENDIF --></span>
					<!-- IF arcade_menu.submenu.URL --></a><!-- ENDIF -->

					<!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu -->
					<ul>
						<!-- BEGIN subsubmenu -->
						<li>
							<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubmenu.URL --><a href="{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.URL}"<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubmenu.TITLE --> title="{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.TITLE}"<!-- ENDIF -->{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.ONCLICK}><!-- ENDIF -->
								<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubmenu.FA --><i class="icon {arcade_menu.subsubmenu.FA} fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i><span><!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu.subsubsubmenu --><b>{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.NAME}</b><!-- ELSE -->{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.NAME}<!-- ENDIF --></span><!-- ELSE --><!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu.subsubsubmenu --><b>{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.NAME}</b><!-- ELSE -->{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.NAME}<!-- ENDIF --><!-- ENDIF -->
							<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubmenu.URL --></a><!-- ENDIF -->

							<!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu.subsubsubmenu -->
							<ul>
								<!-- BEGIN subsubsubmenu -->
								<li>
									<a href="{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.URL}"<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.TITLE --> title="{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.TITLE}"<!-- ENDIF -->{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.ONCLICK}>
										<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.FA --><i class="icon {arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.FA} fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i><span>{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.NAME}</span><!-- ELSE -->{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.NAME}<!-- ENDIF -->
									</a>
								</li>
								<!-- END subsubsubmenu -->
							</ul>
							<!-- ENDIF -->
						</li>
						<!-- END subsubmenu -->
					</ul>
					<!-- ENDIF -->
				</li>
				<!-- END submenu -->
			</ul>
		</div>
	</li>
	<!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- END arcade_menu -->
<!-- ENDIF -->
It messed up the whole layout: https://i.imgur.com/lo63jrp.jpg
I also have this on board3portal with this ext enabled: https://i.imgur.com/3pKXm4L.jpg

https://www.muziekpromo.net/scripts/phpbbtest/
Wij promoten UW muziek in ons forum & delen alles via Sociale media!
Muziek wordt ook toegevoegd in de playlist van
textradio.be!
Mail uw single + hoesje + info naar: info@muziekpromo.net of Solidjeuh@textradio.be
===============
Onze Website: https://www.muziekpromo.net

User avatar
Sniper_E
Registered User
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:18 am
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
Name: Ed Humphrey
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Sidebar Menu

Post by Sniper_E » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm

Look at that </div> I left in there at the bottom. Line 39 delete that </div> line and try again, everything should be fine.


You can also insert a new sidebar menu just for arcade.

sniper_sidebarmenu_right_after.html

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_IN_PHPBB_ARCADE and .arcade_menu -->
<div id="side_arcade_h" class="forabg" style="display: none">
	<div class="inner">
		<ul class="topiclist">
			<li class="header">
				<dl class="row-item">
					<dt>
						<span<!-- IF arcade_menu.TITLE --> title="{arcade_menu.TITLE}"<!-- ENDIF -->><i class="icon fa-line-chart fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i> {arcade_menu.NAME}</span>
						<a onclick="javascript:ShowHide('side_arcade','side_arcade_h','side_arcade');"  title="{L_EXPAND_VIEW}" style="cursor:pointer"><span class="side-expand-button"></span></a>
					</dt>
					<dd style="border: none"></dd>
				</dl>
			</li>
		</ul>
	</div>
</div>

<div id="side_arcade" class="forabg">
	<script type="text/javascript">tmp = 'side_stats'; if(GetCookie(tmp) == '2') { ShowHide('side_arcade', 'side_arcade_h', 'side_arcade'); }</script>
	<div class="inner">
		<ul class="topiclist">
		<!-- BEGIN arcade_menu -->
		<!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu -->
			<!-- BEGIN submenu -->
			<li>
				<!-- IF arcade_menu.submenu.URL --><a href="{arcade_menu.submenu.URL}"<!-- IF arcade_menu.submenu.TITLE --> title="{arcade_menu.submenu.TITLE}"<!-- ENDIF -->{arcade_menu.submenu.ONCLICK}><!-- ENDIF -->
					<i class="icon {arcade_menu.submenu.FA} fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i><span><!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu --><b>{arcade_menu.submenu.NAME}</b><!-- ELSE -->{arcade_menu.submenu.NAME}<!-- ENDIF --></span>
				<!-- IF arcade_menu.submenu.URL --></a><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu -->
				<ul>
					<!-- BEGIN subsubmenu -->
					<li>
						<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubmenu.URL --><a href="{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.URL}"<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubmenu.TITLE --> title="{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.TITLE}"<!-- ENDIF -->{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.ONCLICK}><!-- ENDIF -->
							<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubmenu.FA --><i class="icon {arcade_menu.subsubmenu.FA} fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i><span><!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu.subsubsubmenu --><b>{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.NAME}</b><!-- ELSE -->{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.NAME}<!-- ENDIF --></span><!-- ELSE --><!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu.subsubsubmenu --><b>{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.NAME}</b><!-- ELSE -->{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.NAME}<!-- ENDIF --><!-- ENDIF -->
						<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubmenu.URL --></a><!-- ENDIF -->
						<!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu.subsubsubmenu -->
						<ul>
							<!-- BEGIN subsubsubmenu -->
							<li>
								<a href="{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.URL}"<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.TITLE --> title="{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.TITLE}"<!-- ENDIF -->{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.ONCLICK}>
									<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.FA --><i class="icon {arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.FA} fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i><span>{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.NAME}</span><!-- ELSE -->{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.NAME}<!-- ENDIF -->
								</a>
							</li>
							<!-- END subsubsubmenu -->
						</ul>
						<!-- ENDIF -->
					</li>
					<!-- END subsubmenu -->
				</ul>
				<!-- ENDIF -->
			</li>
			<!-- END submenu -->
			<!-- ENDIF -->
		<!-- END arcade_menu -->
		</ul>
	</div>
</div>
<!-- ENDIF -->	
Events also available for adding in new sidebar menus are:
sniper_sidebarmenu_left_after, sniper_sidebarmenu_left_mid and sniper_sidebarmenu_right_mid
Image
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!
:!: Sniper_E Styles | phpbbmodders :!:

User avatar
</Solidjeuh>
Registered User
Posts: 956
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:45 am
Location: Aalst (Belgium)
Name: Andy Dm
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Sidebar Menu

Post by </Solidjeuh> » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:31 pm

Sniper_E wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm
Look at that </div> I left in there at the bottom. Line 39 delete that </div> line and try again, everything should be fine.


You can also insert a new sidebar menu just for arcade.

sniper_sidebarmenu_right_after.html

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_IN_PHPBB_ARCADE and .arcade_menu -->
<div id="side_arcade_h" class="forabg" style="display: none">
	<div class="inner">
		<ul class="topiclist">
			<li class="header">
				<dl class="row-item">
					<dt>
						<span<!-- IF arcade_menu.TITLE --> title="{arcade_menu.TITLE}"<!-- ENDIF -->><i class="icon fa-line-chart fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i> {arcade_menu.NAME}</span>
						<a onclick="javascript:ShowHide('side_arcade','side_arcade_h','side_arcade');"  title="{L_EXPAND_VIEW}" style="cursor:pointer"><span class="side-expand-button"></span></a>
					</dt>
					<dd style="border: none"></dd>
				</dl>
			</li>
		</ul>
	</div>
</div>

<div id="side_arcade" class="forabg">
	<script type="text/javascript">tmp = 'side_stats'; if(GetCookie(tmp) == '2') { ShowHide('side_arcade', 'side_arcade_h', 'side_arcade'); }</script>
	<div class="inner">
		<ul class="topiclist">
		<!-- BEGIN arcade_menu -->
		<!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu -->
			<!-- BEGIN submenu -->
			<li>
				<!-- IF arcade_menu.submenu.URL --><a href="{arcade_menu.submenu.URL}"<!-- IF arcade_menu.submenu.TITLE --> title="{arcade_menu.submenu.TITLE}"<!-- ENDIF -->{arcade_menu.submenu.ONCLICK}><!-- ENDIF -->
					<i class="icon {arcade_menu.submenu.FA} fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i><span><!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu --><b>{arcade_menu.submenu.NAME}</b><!-- ELSE -->{arcade_menu.submenu.NAME}<!-- ENDIF --></span>
				<!-- IF arcade_menu.submenu.URL --></a><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu -->
				<ul>
					<!-- BEGIN subsubmenu -->
					<li>
						<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubmenu.URL --><a href="{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.URL}"<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubmenu.TITLE --> title="{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.TITLE}"<!-- ENDIF -->{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.ONCLICK}><!-- ENDIF -->
							<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubmenu.FA --><i class="icon {arcade_menu.subsubmenu.FA} fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i><span><!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu.subsubsubmenu --><b>{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.NAME}</b><!-- ELSE -->{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.NAME}<!-- ENDIF --></span><!-- ELSE --><!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu.subsubsubmenu --><b>{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.NAME}</b><!-- ELSE -->{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.NAME}<!-- ENDIF --><!-- ENDIF -->
						<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubmenu.URL --></a><!-- ENDIF -->
						<!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu.subsubsubmenu -->
						<ul>
							<!-- BEGIN subsubsubmenu -->
							<li>
								<a href="{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.URL}"<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.TITLE --> title="{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.TITLE}"<!-- ENDIF -->{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.ONCLICK}>
									<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.FA --><i class="icon {arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.FA} fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i><span>{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.NAME}</span><!-- ELSE -->{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.NAME}<!-- ENDIF -->
								</a>
							</li>
							<!-- END subsubsubmenu -->
						</ul>
						<!-- ENDIF -->
					</li>
					<!-- END subsubmenu -->
				</ul>
				<!-- ENDIF -->
			</li>
			<!-- END submenu -->
			<!-- ENDIF -->
		<!-- END arcade_menu -->
		</ul>
	</div>
</div>
<!-- ENDIF -->	
Events also available for adding in new sidebar menus are:
sniper_sidebarmenu_left_after, sniper_sidebarmenu_left_mid and sniper_sidebarmenu_right_mid
Now I have this

Image

It works with that </div> removed, but to many space between the links then

Image
Wij promoten UW muziek in ons forum & delen alles via Sociale media!
Muziek wordt ook toegevoegd in de playlist van
textradio.be!
Mail uw single + hoesje + info naar: info@muziekpromo.net of Solidjeuh@textradio.be
===============
Onze Website: https://www.muziekpromo.net

User avatar
Sniper_E
Registered User
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:18 am
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
Name: Ed Humphrey
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Sidebar Menu

Post by Sniper_E » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:56 pm

You should not be getting that. Let me take that </div> out and straighten all that code up. Try this.

sniper_sidebarmenu_extensions_after.html

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_IN_PHPBB_ARCADE and .arcade_menu -->
	<!-- BEGIN arcade_menu -->
	<!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu -->
	<li class="row bg1 sidebar-link"{% if arcade_menu.TITLE %} title="{arcade_menu.TITLE}"{% endif %}>
		<i class="icon {arcade_menu.FA} fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i><span>{arcade_menu.NAME}</span>
		<ul class="forabg side-navlinks">
			<!-- BEGIN submenu -->
			<li class="row bg1 side-link">
				<!-- IF arcade_menu.submenu.URL --><a href="{arcade_menu.submenu.URL}"<!-- IF arcade_menu.submenu.TITLE --> title="{arcade_menu.submenu.TITLE}"<!-- ENDIF -->{arcade_menu.submenu.ONCLICK}><!-- ENDIF -->
				<i class="icon {arcade_menu.submenu.FA} fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i><span><!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu --><b>{arcade_menu.submenu.NAME}</b><!-- ELSE -->{arcade_menu.submenu.NAME}<!-- ENDIF --></span>
				<!-- IF arcade_menu.submenu.URL --></a><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu -->
				<ul>
					<!-- BEGIN subsubmenu -->
					<li>
						<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubmenu.URL --><a href="{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.URL}"<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubmenu.TITLE --> title="{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.TITLE}"<!-- ENDIF -->{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.ONCLICK}><!-- ENDIF -->
							<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubmenu.FA --><i class="icon {arcade_menu.subsubmenu.FA} fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i><span><!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu.subsubsubmenu --><b>{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.NAME}</b><!-- ELSE -->{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.NAME}<!-- ENDIF --></span><!-- ELSE --><!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu.subsubsubmenu --><b>{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.NAME}</b><!-- ELSE -->{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.NAME}<!-- ENDIF --><!-- ENDIF -->
						<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubmenu.URL --></a><!-- ENDIF -->
							<!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu.subsubsubmenu -->
						<ul>
							<!-- BEGIN subsubsubmenu -->
							<li>
								<a href="{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.URL}"<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.TITLE --> title="{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.TITLE}"<!-- ENDIF -->{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.ONCLICK}>
									<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.FA --><i class="icon {arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.FA} fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i><span>{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.NAME}</span><!-- ELSE -->{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.NAME}<!-- ENDIF -->
								</a>
							</li>
							<!-- END subsubsubmenu -->
						</ul>
						<!-- ENDIF -->
					</li>
					<!-- END subsubmenu -->
				</ul>
				<!-- ENDIF -->
			</li>
			<!-- END submenu -->
		</ul>
	</li>
	<!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- END arcade_menu -->
<!-- ENDIF -->
Image
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!
:!: Sniper_E Styles | phpbbmodders :!:

User avatar
</Solidjeuh>
Registered User
Posts: 956
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:45 am
Location: Aalst (Belgium)
Name: Andy Dm
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Sidebar Menu

Post by </Solidjeuh> » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:01 pm

Sniper_E wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:56 pm
You should not be getting that. Let me take that </div> out and straighten all that code up. Try this.

sniper_sidebarmenu_extensions_after.html

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_IN_PHPBB_ARCADE and .arcade_menu -->
	<!-- BEGIN arcade_menu -->
	<!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu -->
	<li class="row bg1 sidebar-link"{% if arcade_menu.TITLE %} title="{arcade_menu.TITLE}"{% endif %}>
		<i class="icon {arcade_menu.FA} fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i><span>{arcade_menu.NAME}</span>
		<ul class="forabg side-navlinks">
			<!-- BEGIN submenu -->
			<li class="row bg1 side-link">
				<!-- IF arcade_menu.submenu.URL --><a href="{arcade_menu.submenu.URL}"<!-- IF arcade_menu.submenu.TITLE --> title="{arcade_menu.submenu.TITLE}"<!-- ENDIF -->{arcade_menu.submenu.ONCLICK}><!-- ENDIF -->
				<i class="icon {arcade_menu.submenu.FA} fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i><span><!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu --><b>{arcade_menu.submenu.NAME}</b><!-- ELSE -->{arcade_menu.submenu.NAME}<!-- ENDIF --></span>
				<!-- IF arcade_menu.submenu.URL --></a><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu -->
				<ul>
					<!-- BEGIN subsubmenu -->
					<li>
						<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubmenu.URL --><a href="{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.URL}"<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubmenu.TITLE --> title="{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.TITLE}"<!-- ENDIF -->{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.ONCLICK}><!-- ENDIF -->
							<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubmenu.FA --><i class="icon {arcade_menu.subsubmenu.FA} fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i><span><!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu.subsubsubmenu --><b>{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.NAME}</b><!-- ELSE -->{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.NAME}<!-- ENDIF --></span><!-- ELSE --><!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu.subsubsubmenu --><b>{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.NAME}</b><!-- ELSE -->{arcade_menu.subsubmenu.NAME}<!-- ENDIF --><!-- ENDIF -->
						<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubmenu.URL --></a><!-- ENDIF -->
							<!-- IF .arcade_menu.submenu.subsubmenu.subsubsubmenu -->
						<ul>
							<!-- BEGIN subsubsubmenu -->
							<li>
								<a href="{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.URL}"<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.TITLE --> title="{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.TITLE}"<!-- ENDIF -->{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.ONCLICK}>
									<!-- IF arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.FA --><i class="icon {arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.FA} fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i><span>{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.NAME}</span><!-- ELSE -->{arcade_menu.subsubsubmenu.NAME}<!-- ENDIF -->
								</a>
							</li>
							<!-- END subsubsubmenu -->
						</ul>
						<!-- ENDIF -->
					</li>
					<!-- END subsubmenu -->
				</ul>
				<!-- ENDIF -->
			</li>
			<!-- END submenu -->
		</ul>
	</li>
	<!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- END arcade_menu -->
<!-- ENDIF -->
Nothing changed, still to much space :D
Wij promoten UW muziek in ons forum & delen alles via Sociale media!
Muziek wordt ook toegevoegd in de playlist van
textradio.be!
Mail uw single + hoesje + info naar: info@muziekpromo.net of Solidjeuh@textradio.be
===============
Onze Website: https://www.muziekpromo.net

User avatar
Sniper_E
Registered User
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:18 am
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
Name: Ed Humphrey
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Sidebar Menu

Post by Sniper_E » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:15 pm

Ok... it looks like I will have to install that ext to see what it needs. I'll test that later and get back to you.

Did you try renaming your event template to sniper_sidebarmenu_right_after.html and using the codes I posted above?
Clear server cache after you rename it.
Image
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!
:!: Sniper_E Styles | phpbbmodders :!:

User avatar
</Solidjeuh>
Registered User
Posts: 956
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:45 am
Location: Aalst (Belgium)
Name: Andy Dm
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Sidebar Menu

Post by </Solidjeuh> » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:20 pm

Sniper_E wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:15 pm
Ok... it looks like I will have to install that ext to see what it needs. I'll test that later and get back to you.

Did you try renaming your event template to sniper_sidebarmenu_right_after.html and using the codes I posted above?
Clear server cache after you rename it.
Sorry, I forgot the rename the event.
Almost! haha

Image
Wij promoten UW muziek in ons forum & delen alles via Sociale media!
Muziek wordt ook toegevoegd in de playlist van
textradio.be!
Mail uw single + hoesje + info naar: info@muziekpromo.net of Solidjeuh@textradio.be
===============
Onze Website: https://www.muziekpromo.net

User avatar
RomaamoR
Registered User
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:45 pm
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Sidebar Menu

Post by RomaamoR » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:47 am

Sniper_E, what should I do ? Does not work... :(

User avatar
Sniper_E
Registered User
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:18 am
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
Name: Ed Humphrey
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Sidebar Menu

Post by Sniper_E » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:32 pm

http://romaamor.zzz.com.ua/index.php login test:010203 I see all of the sidebars on both sides. How can you report it does not work?

Please don't answer that. Wait for the next release of sidebar menu. The empty extension links sections will be hidden on fresh installs.

With your language, with text being longer it looks like your sidebars could use more width. I'll look into that option also.
Image
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!
:!: Sniper_E Styles | phpbbmodders :!:

User avatar
RomaamoR
Registered User
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:45 pm
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Sidebar Menu

Post by RomaamoR » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:47 pm

What browser did you check?
I tested on Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera.

User avatar
GanstaZ
Registered User
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:29 pm
Location: Zverse

Re: [BETA] Sidebar Menu

Post by GanstaZ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:50 pm

When you login with test account, you can see some blocks on right and some on left. Tested on latest ff.
"When answer lies in the question,.. question becomes redundant!"

User avatar
RomaamoR
Registered User
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:45 pm
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Sidebar Menu

Post by RomaamoR » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:59 pm

Ok. Problem with the scale. With 100% blocks disappear. I have all the screens 19 inches. At 90% is excellent.
Works only in Firefox at 90% scale. In other browsers - no.

User avatar
Sniper_E
Registered User
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:18 am
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
Name: Ed Humphrey
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Sidebar Menu

Post by Sniper_E » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:55 am

@ RomaamoR, could you test this larger width with your language? Change to these widths and see if it's too much.
You have wrapping in your sidebar because of long text.

sidebarmenu/styles/prosilver/theme/stylesheet.css

Code: Select all

.fixedfluid-content {
    padding: 0 0 0 200px;
}

/* left sidebar */
.fixedfluid-sidebar, .fixedfluidfixed-left {
    position: absolute;
    left: 10px;
    top: 0;
    width: 190px;
    bottom: 0;
    padding: 0;
}

/* right sidebar, left section */
.fluidfixed-content {
    padding-right: 200px;
}

/* right sidebar */
.fluidfixed-sidebar, .fixedfluidfixed-right {
    position: absolute;
    right: 10px;
    top: 0;
    width: 190px;
    bottom: 0;
    padding: 0;
}

/* Both sidebars, middle section */
.fixedfluidfixed-content {
    padding: 0 200px 0 200px;
}
Image
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!
:!: Sniper_E Styles | phpbbmodders :!:

User avatar
RomaamoR
Registered User
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:45 pm
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Sidebar Menu

Post by RomaamoR » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:05 am

Changed. Look.

User avatar
Sniper_E
Registered User
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:18 am
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
Name: Ed Humphrey
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Sidebar Menu

Post by Sniper_E » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:11 am

You didn't make all of the width and padding changes. Sorry I did not say padding. Please match all 200px paddings and all 190px widths.
Your Private messages 0 is wrapping and needs a wider sidebar.
Image
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!
:!: Sniper_E Styles | phpbbmodders :!:

Post Reply

Return to “Extensions in Development”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kinerity, nudels64, Raheem and 9 guests