Vendor: phpBB Studio
Authors: 3Di && mrgoldy
Extension Description: If you are running a board that is using events, in any way what so ever, this the extension for you. This extension provides all you will need for a successful events forum. Let your users become hosts and organise their very own events. All sorts of details can be filled in, such as location(s), date, host, age range and much more.
Once there are a few events created on your board, users can use filters to find an event they are interested in. If they have found one, they can send in an application to the host of the event. Apply, cancel, withdraw. The possibilites are unlimited.
Filters, notifications, private messages, automated post replies. This extension has got it all and provides endless possibilities. This extensions helps you create an exceptional event everytime.
After several months of gestation and hundreds of commits and tests we are proud to announce the release of version 2 that will be the upgrade of the present, many news implemented. In fact it will be the Revolution of the primary concept.
Here is a list of the major news, in preview.
v2.0.0-b2's features and highlights
- adds Like/Dislike system based on our Points system
- adds CSS extra Ranks automated with our points, fully configurable and cross language
- adds SVG incremental Stars rating, automated with our points
- adds Sticky filters's sidebar feature
- adds Reputation/Karma system based on our points
- adds Reputation periods on a per topic/event basis if a date is given, fully configurable
- adds a Reputation page on a per user basis
- adds a new moderator permission activated as default
- adds a new moderator CP tab with a lot of statistics/options distributed on 3 pages
- adds 3 more ACP pages (tot. 6) for a very granular settings.
- adds classified events
- adds moderator's anonimity
- adds many more but we haven't had the time to update our Wiki yet.
Extension Version: 2.0.0-b2
Wiki: Click!, read it before to ask!
- PHP >= 5.5
- phpBB >= 3.2.2
Issue not present anymore in phpBb 3.2.3.
Extension Download: Here
Codechanges from 1.5.0-beta to 2.0.0-b2: Here
- DISABLE the extension in ACP-->customise: "Date Topic Event Calendar" and Delete Data!
- Via FTP: DELETE the content of the folder ./ext/phpbbstudio/dtst
- UPLOAD the new content of the local folder dtst in it.
- ENABLE the extension in ACP-->customise: "Date Topic Event Calendar"