[3.2][BETA] Show Topic Subscribers

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Ideas Centre
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
martti

[3.2][BETA] Show Topic Subscribers

Post by martti »

In response to this request:

Extension Name: Show Topic Subscribers
Author: martti
Extension Description:
  • Shows the subscribers of a topic
  • A threshold can be defined in ACP of the maximum number of subscribers to be shown. Above this number only the number is shown. (To be set if there is a performance issue).
Extension Version: 0.1.2
Requirements: PhpBB 3.2.1+ PHP 7+
Extension Download: https://github.com/marttiphpbb/phpbb-ex ... master.zip The files are to be put in ext/marttiphpbb/showtopicsubscribers
Github repository: https://github.com/marttiphpbb/phpbb-ex ... ubscribers
Languages: en
Templates: prosilver
Screenshots:

ACP

Viewtopic

Related extension: Show Forum Subscrbers
Last edited by martti on Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Toxyy

Re: [3.2][BETA] Show Topic Subscribers

Post by Toxyy »

So how do you handle a thousand subscribers?
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Some of my extensions:
[3.3][BETA] Post Form Templates || [3.3][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][3.3][BETA] ACP Merge Child Forums || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics || [3.3][DEV] Moderate While Searching || [3.3][RC] Short Number Twig Extension
david63

Post by david63 »

Toxyy wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:05 am So how do you handle a thousand subscribers?
martti wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:46 am A threshold can be defined in ACP of the maximum number of subscribers to be shown. Above this number only the number is shown. (To be set if there is a performance issue).
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
Toxyy

Post by Toxyy »

Wow, I can't read.
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Some of my extensions:
[3.3][BETA] Post Form Templates || [3.3][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][3.3][BETA] ACP Merge Child Forums || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics || [3.3][DEV] Moderate While Searching || [3.3][RC] Short Number Twig Extension

Return to “Extensions in Development”