[3.2][RC] Code for Automatic Google AdSense 1.0.0

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
picaron

[3.2][RC] Code for Automatic Google AdSense 1.0.0

Post by picaron » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:01 pm

Extension Name: Code for Automatic Google AdSense
Author: Picaron

Extension Description:
Automatic ads are a family of ad formats that offer you a simple and innovative way to monetize your content. To use them, you must place the same ad code once on each page. Subsequently, our systems will display ads at the optimal times when they are most likely to perform well and offer a positive user experience. Click for more information.

Code for Automatic Google AdSense 1.0.0
Supported Templates: All.

Requirements:
  • phpBB >=3.2.0
  • PHP >=5.3.3
Spanish support:
http://www.phpbb-es.com

Download:
Download the latest release

History:
  • 1.0.0 - First release.
Installation:
  1. Download the latest release.
  2. Unzip the downloaded release.
  3. Copy the content of /Picaron/GoogleAnunAut/ folder to /ext/Picaron/GoogleAnunAut/.
  4. Enable extension in the ACP.
  5. Configure by navigating in the ACP -> GENERAL -> Board settings -> Automatic Google AdSense
My extensions: Automatic Google AdSense, Anti Adblock, PayForLink, SlideWeUni, StoreToMega, SearchBack.

If you like my work, it would be interesting if you help me to continue buying tobacco... ;)

Return to “Extensions in Development”