[3.2][BETA] Calendar Mono Input

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Get Involved
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
leschek
Registered User
Posts: 789
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:49 pm
Contact:

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Mono Input

Post by leschek » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:59 am

After while I updated your calendar extensions and here is some feedback:
  1. When I try to edit post it shows me wrong dates in the fields (see image bellow):

    Image

    It is annoying especially in case that I want to edit post itself and not the date in calendar, because when I try to save the edited post I get blank page.
  2. When I „Re-Check all versions“ in „ACP“ (before updating to newest versions) it showed me, that everything is up to date (green) even if there where new versions for almost every of your calendar extension. Not sure if it is still issue, because I updated them now.

User avatar
Webmaster Chuck
Registered User
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:21 pm
Location: Glendale, AZ
Name: Charles Waters
Contact:

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Mono Input

Post by Webmaster Chuck » Tue May 28, 2019 8:46 pm

leschek wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:59 am
After while I updated your calendar extensions and here is some feedback:
  1. When I try to edit post it shows me wrong dates in the fields (see image bellow):

    Image

    It is annoying especially in case that I want to edit post itself and not the date in calendar, because when I try to save the edited post I get blank page.
  2. When I „Re-Check all versions“ in „ACP“ (before updating to newest versions) it showed me, that everything is up to date (green) even if there where new versions for almost every of your calendar extension. Not sure if it is still issue, because I updated them now.
I am experiencing the EXACT same thing. When originally posting a message with an event, it goes through perfectly fine.

However, if someone needs to edit the post, it defaults to January 7, 2464 and there is no way to go prior to that either by the left arrow (not available to click), or manual input. Any help would be appreciated.

User avatar
martti
Registered User
Posts: 752
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:23 am
Location: Belgium

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Mono Input

Post by martti » Tue May 28, 2019 9:07 pm

Image

So far I'm not experiencing this error. The date fields have corresponding hidden fields next to them that hold the real values. What values are showing these? (Inspector of the browser opens usually with F12)

Holger
Registered User
Posts: 1748
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:54 pm
Location: Hannover

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Mono Input

Post by Holger » Wed May 29, 2019 8:36 am

Webmaster Chuck wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 8:46 pm
leschek wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:59 am
After while I updated your calendar extensions and here is some feedback:
  1. When I try to edit post it shows me wrong dates in the fields (see image bellow):

    Image

    It is annoying especially in case that I want to edit post itself and not the date in calendar, because when I try to save the edited post I get blank page.
  2. When I „Re-Check all versions“ in „ACP“ (before updating to newest versions) it showed me, that everything is up to date (green) even if there where new versions for almost every of your calendar extension. Not sure if it is still issue, because I updated them now.
I am experiencing the EXACT same thing. When originally posting a message with an event, it goes through perfectly fine.

However, if someone needs to edit the post, it defaults to January 7, 2464 and there is no way to go prior to that either by the left arrow (not available to click), or manual input. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi Martti, thank you for this great set of extensions!

I have the exact same problem as described above.
And it is not possible to edit the event as I get an error page when submiting the changed post.

User avatar
martti
Registered User
Posts: 752
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:23 am
Location: Belgium

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Mono Input

Post by martti » Wed May 29, 2019 8:50 am

Holger wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:36 am
Hi Martti, thank you for this great set of extensions!

I have the exact same problem as described above.
And it is not possible to edit the event as I get an error page when submiting the changed post.
Hello, do you have some more information?
  • The extension version of Calendar Mono Input (should be 0.5.0)
  • Browser and version
  • PHP version
  • What are the values of the hidden date fields on the edit page? (see my post above).

Holger
Registered User
Posts: 1748
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:54 pm
Location: Hannover

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Mono Input

Post by Holger » Wed May 29, 2019 9:00 am

Calendar Mono Input 0.5.0
IE 11.0.47
PHP 7.2

Code: Select all

	<div class="marttiphpbb-calendarmonoinput" data-marttiphpbb-calendarmonoinput="{&quot;minLimit&quot;:0,&quot;maxLimit&quot;:720,&quot;minDuration&quot;:1,&quot;maxDuration&quot;:30,&quot;dateFormat&quot;:&quot;d MM yy&quot;,&quot;firstDay&quot;:1,&quot;refTime&quot;:&quot;1559120191&quot;}">
	<dl>
		<dt>
			<label for="calendarmonoinput_date_start">Date:</label>
		</dt>
		<dd><input type="text" name="calendarmonoinput_date_start" id="calendarmonoinput_date_start" size="20" maxlength="20" value="" class="inputbox autowidth" placeholder="" data-marttiphpbb-calendarmonoinput="start" tabindex="1">
<input type="hidden" name="alt_calendarmonoinput_date_start" id="alt_calendarmonoinput_date_start" value="2019-05-30">
&nbsp;to:&nbsp;<input type="text" name="calendarmonoinput_date_end" id="calendarmonoinput_date_end" size="20" maxlength="20" value="" class="inputbox autowidth" placeholder="" data-marttiphpbb-calendarmonoinput="end" tabindex="1">
<input type="hidden" name="alt_calendarmonoinput_date_end" id="alt_calendarmonoinput_date_end" value="2019-06-08">
</dd>
	</dl>
</div>
Gives me 24 Januari 2464 for both start and end

User avatar
martti
Registered User
Posts: 752
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:23 am
Location: Belgium

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Mono Input

Post by martti » Wed May 29, 2019 9:48 am

Holger wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 9:00 am
Calendar Mono Input 0.5.0
IE 11.0.47
PHP 7.2

Code: Select all

	<div class="marttiphpbb-calendarmonoinput" data-marttiphpbb-calendarmonoinput="{&quot;minLimit&quot;:0,&quot;maxLimit&quot;:720,&quot;minDuration&quot;:1,&quot;maxDuration&quot;:30,&quot;dateFormat&quot;:&quot;d MM yy&quot;,&quot;firstDay&quot;:1,&quot;refTime&quot;:&quot;1559120191&quot;}">
data-marttiphpbb-calendarmonoinput holds a json object where "refTime" should be an integer (the reference time when the topic got posted). It strange that it gets quoted here (So it's a string). This doesn't happen with me (Firefox and Chrome. I can't test IE, because I am on Ubuntu OS) Does the browser console show any errors?

Holger
Registered User
Posts: 1748
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:54 pm
Location: Hannover

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Mono Input

Post by Holger » Wed May 29, 2019 10:28 am

No errors in the console

User avatar
Webmaster Chuck
Registered User
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:21 pm
Location: Glendale, AZ
Name: Charles Waters
Contact:

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Mono Input

Post by Webmaster Chuck » Wed May 29, 2019 7:43 pm

data-marttiphpbb-calendarmonoinput holds a json object where "refTime" should be an integer (the reference time when the topic got posted). It strange that it gets quoted here (So it's a string). This doesn't happen with me (Firefox and Chrome. I can't test IE, because I am on Ubuntu OS) Does the browser console show any errors?
[/quote]

I use both Chrome & Firefox, and I get the issue with both.

User avatar
Webmaster Chuck
Registered User
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:21 pm
Location: Glendale, AZ
Name: Charles Waters
Contact:

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Mono Input

Post by Webmaster Chuck » Wed May 29, 2019 7:44 pm

data-marttiphpbb-calendarmonoinput holds a json object where "refTime" should be an integer (the reference time when the topic got posted). It strange that it gets quoted here (So it's a string). This doesn't happen with me (Firefox and Chrome. I can't test IE, because I am on Ubuntu OS) Does the browser console show any errors?
I use both Chrome & Firefox, and I get the issue with both.

User avatar
martti
Registered User
Posts: 752
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:23 am
Location: Belgium

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Mono Input

Post by martti » Wed May 29, 2019 8:34 pm

Maybe it's because I'm using another database (SQLite3). I've cast the value of "refTime" to an integer now in version 0.5.2

Line 112 in service/posting.php

Code: Select all

			'refTime'		=> $topic_data['topic_time'] ?? time(),
became:

Code: Select all

			'refTime'		=> isset($topic_data['topic_time']) ? (int) $topic_data['topic_time'] : time(),

Holger
Registered User
Posts: 1748
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:54 pm
Location: Hannover

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Mono Input

Post by Holger » Fri May 31, 2019 4:51 pm

That seems to have done the trick?!

Post Reply

Return to “Extensions in Development”