[ABD] PG Social Network

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
dio33

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by dio33 »

This is a very good idea for an extension, probably the step needed for many foruns.

I'm looking forward to see a fully working version!
PGreca

Post by PGreca »

SinusVonAlpha wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:21 pm Hey there! This extension surely takes profiles to a whole new level, but there is one major problem I am facing:

I successfully enabled it and the page activity page under /social is working fine, but when I click on profile names within the board I get the following error:

Any idea on how to fix this?
Can you show me an example?
eunaumtenhoid wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:30 am Is it possible to implement a mention user system or compatible with a paul extension and add a hashtag system? add option to leave comment on profile? as the extension coment on profile or compatible with it?
I have developed a base for the tag system, you can use "@username" to tag someone (currently only friends).
In the future I will also add a hashtag system, at the moment I want to improve the tag system and the various bugs present.
nou nou wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:28 pm Very impressive and promising work! I'm definitely keeping an eye on this.

Will you be extending the permissions for this extension? It would be nice if for example only people in a specific group can chat. Or people in another group have a "wall". So newly registered users have the default phpBB profile page, for example (or the pgsocial "style" without any additional functionality).

Same for the ability to add pictures, etc (to avoid potential diskspace issues) as well as other features. Overall having the ability to finetune the experience for different users and groups would be splendid, and for some admins/hosts a necessity.

What is the "Create a page" permission for, exactly?

And lastly something a little odd. Every time I click on a friend's profile, I get a "transferring data from adservice.google.ca" - is there Google Ad functionality embedded in this extension?
Thank you.
Soon I will add new permissions (especially for administrators and moderators to manage the activities and photographs published).
Yes, even the negative groups their bulletin board with their relative privacy.

The group chats will arrive, but not in a near future. At the time the chat has many problems, and before adding new features I have to improve those present (especially the management of cookies).

At the moment anyone can create a page that can be enabled by the moderators themselves (this is to avoid spam problems).
I need more time and ideas to look at the "pages" sections.

I used Adsense in some areas of the model. When I get to the Beta version or before, I will remove it.
dio33 wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:49 pm This is a very good idea for an extension, probably the step needed for many foruns.

I'm looking forward to see a fully working version!
Thanks. I hate default style of profile. 😂

Sorry for English Translator, but i haven't so much time for write all this in a "perfect english"🤣
SinusVonAlpha

Post by SinusVonAlpha »

@PGreca

Unfortunately a live example is hard to do, because the forum is highly visited and having broken profiles will surely cause major chaos, in case we can set a set time for you to visit, that would be possible.

But other than that, the "page activity" page works and statuses, friend suggestions, etc. all works - but when I click on my own profile or another username, that error page pops up :/
PGreca

Post by PGreca »

SinusVonAlpha wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:02 pm @PGreca

Unfortunately a live example is hard to do, because the forum is highly visited and having broken profiles will surely cause major chaos, in case we can set a set time for you to visit, that would be possible.

But other than that, the "page activity" page works and statuses, friend suggestions, etc. all works - but when I click on my own profile or another username, that error page pops up :/
Probably it is a conflict with another extension ..
Could you tell me the list of active extensions and the PHP version used on the server?
SinusVonAlpha

Post by SinusVonAlpha »

PhpBB version: 3.2.2
Php Version PHP: Version 7.0.30-0+deb9u1

Extensions:
phpBB Gallery
Profile Guestbook
24 hour activity stats
Advanced BBCode Box
Ajax Chat
Audio Attachment Player
Caramel: Virtual Cash Extension
Discord Notifications
External Link In New Window
mChat
mChat Icons Menu Addon
mChat Online Banners Addon
Pages
Paypal Donation
PM Welcome
Privacy policy
Profile Flair
Recent Topics
Simple mentions
Thanks for posts

Oh and here is the full error:

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'HTO01FLQAYBP_app.ph.photo_id' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by [1055]

SQL

SELECT *, (SELECT photo_file FROM comm__pg_social_photos as cov WHERE user_id = '1572' AND ph.gallery_id = cov.gallery_id AND photo_where = 'profile' ORDER BY photo_time DESC LIMIT 0, 1) as gallery_cover, COUNT(*) as count FROM comm__pg_social_photos as ph WHERE user_id = '1572' AND photo_where = 'profile' GROUP BY gallery_id

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/driver.php
LINE: 996
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php
LINE: 193
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\driver->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/factory.php
LINE: 329
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/pgreca/pgsocial/social/social_photo.php
LINE: 71
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\factory->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/pgreca/pgsocial/event/listener.php
LINE: 278
CALL: pgreca\pgsocial\social\social_photo->getGallery()

CALL: pgreca\pgsocial\event\listener->memberlist_view_profile()

FILE: [ROOT]/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php
LINE: 184
CALL: call_user_func()

LINE: 46
CALL: Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->doDispatch()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/event/dispatcher.php
LINE: 62
CALL: Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatch()

CALL: phpbb\event\dispatcher->dispatch()

FILE: [ROOT]/memberlist.php
LINE: 685
CALL: phpbb\event\dispatcher->trigger_event()

Those would be the activated extensions.
nou nou

Post by nou nou »

PGreca wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:34 pm Soon I will add new permissions (especially for administrators and moderators to manage the activities and photographs published).
Yes, even the negative groups their bulletin board with their relative privacy.

The group chats will arrive, but not in a near future. At the time the chat has many problems, and before adding new features I have to improve those present (especially the management of cookies).

At the moment anyone can create a page that can be enabled by the moderators themselves (this is to avoid spam problems).
I need more time and ideas to look at the "pages" sections.

Sounds really great!

Also sounds like the scope of this extension is pretty enormous. I'm wondering if you would consider splitting it up in a "master" extension - which (for example) could be the new profile layout, and subsequent "child" extensions, like a chat extension, a comment/like extension, a pages extension,...

Essentially how mChat does it, which works really well and keeps things organised and manageable, and only as heavy on the server as you (as admin) like/allow it to be.
PGreca

Post by PGreca »

SinusVonAlpha wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:05 am Oh and here is the full error:

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'HTO01FLQAYBP_app.ph.photo_id' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by [1055]

SQL

SELECT *, (SELECT photo_file FROM comm__pg_social_photos as cov WHERE user_id = '1572' AND ph.gallery_id = cov.gallery_id AND photo_where = 'profile' ORDER BY photo_time DESC LIMIT 0, 1) as gallery_cover, COUNT(*) as count FROM comm__pg_social_photos as ph WHERE user_id = '1572' AND photo_where = 'profile' GROUP BY gallery_id

BACKTRACE

LINE: 71

LINE: 278

Those would be the activated extensions.
Today I updated the version of the extension, I hope I have also solved this bug.
nou nou wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:46 pm Sounds really great!

Also sounds like the scope of this extension is pretty enormous. I'm wondering if you would consider splitting it up in a "master" extension - which (for example) could be the new profile layout, and subsequent "child" extensions, like a chat extension, a comment/like extension, a pages extension,...

Essentially how mChat does it, which works really well and keeps things organised and manageable, and only as heavy on the server as you (as admin) like/allow it to be.
In my projects I intend to divide only the chat and follow its development in more depth.
In the future I will insert ADD-ON for secondary functions (not essential) but before that, I need to complete the "base" on which the whole project will be based.

----------------------------

PhpBB - "PG Social Network Vers. 0.1.0-a8"
  • FIXED - system tag
  • FIXED - scrolling page stop for nature of her query (problem with friends and no friends)
  • FIXED - fixed hidden link on activity
  • FIXED - fixed shared activity of topic
  • FIXED - fixed problem to publish emoji
  • FIXED - fixed delete photos from pages
  • UPDATE - panel news on ACP
  • UPDATE - position info of shared activity
  • UPDATE - style for friends list on profile
  • UPDATE - style for activity status
  • UPDATE - style for profile
  • ADDED - last photo of user on right sidebar on profile
  • ADDED - birthday's box on right sidebar on activity page
  • ADDED - post Facebook embed
  • ADDED - url Website embed
  • ADDED - removed url from activity if show url website embed
SinusVonAlpha

Post by SinusVonAlpha »

Hey there, thanks for the reply! I downloaded the extension and tried it out and although the visual updates on the profile through "page activity" tab were visible, the bug unfortunately remained. The following error occurs when I click on profile names:

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

SQL

SELECT *, (SELECT photo_file FROM comm__pg_social_photos as cov WHERE cov.user_id = ph.user_id AND ph.gallery_id = cov.gallery_id AND ph.photo_where = '0' ORDER BY photo_time DESC LIMIT 0, 1) as gallery_cover, (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM comm__pg_social_photos as contt WHERE contt.user_id = ph.user_id AND ph.gallery_id = contt.gallery_id AND ph.photo_where = '0' ) as count FROM comm__pg_social_photos as ph WHERE ph.user_id = '4' AND ph.photo_where = '0' GROUP BY gallery_id

BACKTRACE

LINE: 98

LINE: 284

I am really surprised that nobody else has this problem, but I do not think that there is another extension installed that causes conflict with this one and I really like this extension and the design and it's a great piece of work - and yet no matter what I try it doesn't seem to go away.

Any suggestions what I could try doing? (Or can you spot anything in the error code above?)
totallybeautiful

Post by totallybeautiful »

Does this also work on a German forum? Or do you need German language files? The extension looks very good.
PGreca

Post by PGreca »

SinusVonAlpha wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:37 pm Hey there, thanks for the reply! I downloaded the extension and tried it out and although the visual updates on the profile through "page activity" tab were visible, the bug unfortunately remained. The following error occurs when I click on profile names:

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

SQL

SELECT *, (SELECT photo_file FROM comm__pg_social_photos as cov WHERE cov.user_id = ph.user_id AND ph.gallery_id = cov.gallery_id AND ph.photo_where = '0' ORDER BY photo_time DESC LIMIT 0, 1) as gallery_cover, (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM comm__pg_social_photos as contt WHERE contt.user_id = ph.user_id AND ph.gallery_id = contt.gallery_id AND ph.photo_where = '0' ) as count FROM comm__pg_social_photos as ph WHERE ph.user_id = '4' AND ph.photo_where = '0' GROUP BY gallery_id

BACKTRACE

I am really surprised that nobody else has this problem, but I do not think that there is another extension installed that causes conflict with this one and I really like this extension and the design and it's a great piece of work - and yet no matter what I try it doesn't seem to go away.

Any suggestions what I could try doing? (Or can you spot anything in the error code above?)
This is an error sql_mode=only_full_group_by for 5.7 of MYSQL, i have changed bit the query used.
So try now and tell me how go.
totallybeautiful wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:23 pm Does this also work on a German forum? Or do you need German language files? The extension looks very good.
Yep work but haven't a translation on german so you will see word in english, if you want can help me with german translation?!
</Solidjeuh>
Name: Andy Dm

Post by </Solidjeuh> »

I"m doing lots of NL (Dutch) translations. But this is still Alpha status, so guess it's better to wait for an RC :geek:
totallybeautiful

Post by totallybeautiful »

PGreca wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:40 pm Yep work but haven't a translation on german so you will see word in english, if you want can help me with german translation?!
Yeah, I'd love to.
Just give me the words that need to be translated and I'll translate them and pass them on to you.
NastyBoy
Name: Tim

Post by NastyBoy »

Thank you for that Ext. it´s great and work fine on my site.
SinusVonAlpha

Post by SinusVonAlpha »

PGreca wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:40 pm
This is an error sql_mode=only_full_group_by for 5.7 of MYSQL, i have changed bit the query used.
Hey there!

Sadly, very sadly there was no improvement. The same problems as mentioned above are still present.

Error code:

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

SQL

BACKTRACE

PGreca

Post by PGreca »

</Solidjeuh> wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:51 pm I"m doing lots of NL (Dutch) translations. But this is still Alpha status, so guess it's better to wait for an RC :geek:
Thanks, i'll wait that moment! :3
totallybeautiful wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:23 am
PGreca wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:40 pm Yep work but haven't a translation on german so you will see word in english, if you want can help me with german translation?!
Yeah, I'd love to.
Just give me the words that need to be translated and I'll translate them and pass them on to you.
Thanks! You can find the files here https://github.com/PGreca/pgsocial/tree ... anguage/en
NastyBoy wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:02 pm Thank you for that Ext. it´s great and work fine on my site.
Thank you! :3
SinusVonAlpha wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:24 pm
PGreca wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:40 pm
Hey there!

Sadly, very sadly there was no improvement. The same problems as mentioned above are still present.

Error code:

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

SQL

BACKTRACE

The running query is of the old version.
Have you updated the files with the new version and deleted the cache? 🤔

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”