[ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
User avatar
SalazarAG
Registered User
Posts: 669
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:48 am

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by SalazarAG » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:24 pm

GouroB wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:53 pm
Got it installed but it gives error on most links

Profile

Friends

Edit profile

etc .. they all brings up a
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Unknown column 'photo_privacy' in 'field list' [1054]

SQL

SELECT photo_id, photo_file, photo_where, photo_privacy, user_id FROM phpbbso_pg_social_photos WHERE user_id = '2' AND photo_where = '0' ORDER BY photo_time DESC LIMIT 0, 9

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/driver.php
LINE: 997
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php
LINE: 193
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\driver->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/factory.php
LINE: 329
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/pgreca/pgsocial/social/social_photo.php
LINE: 311
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\factory->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/pgreca/pgsocial/event/listener.php
LINE: 350
CALL: pgreca\pgsocial\social\social_photo->get_photos()
+1

I have this same error
I'm sorry for my English. Google Translator does a bad job. :D

User avatar
PGreca
Registered User
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:36 pm
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by PGreca » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:54 pm

I'm sorry if I weren't present, but work was take me far from pc.
Now I'm back and I'm taking care of developing of extension.
Still today I've released some patches with advantages.
I'll try to help you for the future problems.

Many thanks

edzela
Registered User
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:00 am

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by edzela » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:27 pm

Hi guys,
I got the same error: Unknown column 'photo_privacy' in 'field list' [1054]. Please could you help?

User avatar
warlock666
Registered User
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:52 pm
Location: London
Name: Andrew Scott
Contact:

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by warlock666 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:50 pm

This social network is just what i am looking for, But is there a way members can see each other via live video feed like skype or dare i say it :? facebook live :shock: i hate facebook so if there is an app that can be added to this extension it would be a great help for me.
sorry for swearing it didn't mean to say that name FB :oops:
Cannot wait for it to be officially released extension and great work by the way :D

User avatar
PGreca
Registered User
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:36 pm
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by PGreca » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:57 am

edzela wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:27 pm
Hi guys,
I got the same error: Unknown column 'photo_privacy' in 'field list' [1054]. Please could you help?
I revolved it.
Disable ext, delete data ext, delete cache, and re-active ext.
Resolved the problem?
warlock666 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:50 pm
This social network is just what i am looking for, But is there a way members can see each other via live video feed like skype or dare i say it :? facebook live :shock: i hate facebook so if there is an app that can be added to this extension it would be a great help for me.
sorry for swearing it didn't mean to say that name FB :oops:
Cannot wait for it to be officially released extension and great work by the way :D
Great idea but no for in short time to release and not free.

User avatar
eunaumtenhoid
Registered User
Posts: 879
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:46 am
Location: ????

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by eunaumtenhoid » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:54 am

NICE dude ty for update
what style do you use?
My translations of the extensions for Brazilian Portuguese
https://github.com/phpBBTraducoes

User avatar
warlock666
Registered User
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:52 pm
Location: London
Name: Andrew Scott
Contact:

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by warlock666 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:41 am

Hi
Not worried about paying, as the mobile phone craze in full swing it would really benefit my forums as mine is a witchcraft forum. The style i use is
Lucid Lime style created by Melvin García here is the look https://www.the-witchcraft-emporium.co. ... /index.php i have a board developer from here without him i'd go insane :lol: because i know nothing about adding extensions and BBcoding :? so i leave well alone and get my board developer to do it for me. I hate using facebook but i have to because all the witchcraft groups are on there plus most of them have never seen or heard what a forum is and some feel intimidated by it, so when a member joins i give them a tutorial on how to post and add photos and other stuff so yeah it is challenging :lol: Once the PG Social network is completely finished i will have it installed.
Thanks
Andy

User avatar
PGreca
Registered User
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:36 pm
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by PGreca » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:38 pm

eunaumtenhoid wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:54 am
NICE dude ty for update
what style do you use?
A self-custom style based on "forumbook" by @jrolson.
I changed it much because i' m trying to developing an extension for multi-forum
warlock666 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:41 am
Hi
Not worried about paying, as the mobile phone craze in full swing it would really benefit my forums as mine is a witchcraft forum. The style i use is
Lucid Lime style created by Melvin García here is the look https://www.the-witchcraft-emporium.co. ... /index.php i have a board developer from here without him i'd go insane :lol: because i know nothing about adding extensions and BBcoding :? so i leave well alone and get my board developer to do it for me. I hate using facebook but i have to because all the witchcraft groups are on there plus most of them have never seen or heard what a forum is and some feel intimidated by it, so when a member joins i give them a tutorial on how to post and add photos and other stuff so yeah it is challenging :lol: Once the PG Social network is completely finished i will have it installed.
Thanks
Andy
I don't think to start build the call / livevideo function, so much work and extension is used from few people
(But it remain a beautiful idea)

edzela
Registered User
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:00 am

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by edzela » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:12 pm

PGreca wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:57 am
edzela wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:27 pm
Hi guys,
I got the same error: Unknown column 'photo_privacy' in 'field list' [1054]. Please could you help?
I revolved it.
Disable ext, delete data ext, delete cache, and re-active ext.
Resolved the problem?
warlock666 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:50 pm
This social network is just what i am looking for, But is there a way members can see each other via live video feed like skype or dare i say it :? facebook live :shock: i hate facebook so if there is an app that can be added to this extension it would be a great help for me.
sorry for swearing it didn't mean to say that name FB :oops:
Cannot wait for it to be officially released extension and great work by the way :D
Great idea but no for in short time to release and not free.
Hi PGreca, it is working but i have a problem with the images, it is not showing it once is uploade. Please could you advise. Thanks.

edzela
Registered User
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:00 am

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by edzela » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:18 pm

edzela wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:12 pm
PGreca wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:57 am
edzela wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:27 pm
Hi guys,
I got the same error: Unknown column 'photo_privacy' in 'field list' [1054]. Please could you help?
I revolved it.
Disable ext, delete data ext, delete cache, and re-active ext.
Resolved the problem?
warlock666 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:50 pm
This social network is just what i am looking for, But is there a way members can see each other via live video feed like skype or dare i say it :? facebook live :shock: i hate facebook so if there is an app that can be added to this extension it would be a great help for me.
sorry for swearing it didn't mean to say that name FB :oops:
Cannot wait for it to be officially released extension and great work by the way :D
Great idea but no for in short time to release and not free.
Hi PGreca, it is working but i have a problem with the images, it is not showing it once is uploade. Please could you advise. Thanks.
it is solved. I think was missing the folder /upload in the /ext/pgreca/pgsocial/images...

edzela
Registered User
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:00 am

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by edzela » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:20 am

Hi pgreca,
One more thing :), when i write a comment in the activity page like this: https://medium.com/ and post it and get this message, I tried with different urls.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/pgreca/pgsocial/controller/helper.php on line 458: fopen(https://medium.com/</t>): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found


please advise.

Thanks.

User avatar
LeCabochon
Registered User
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:40 pm

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by LeCabochon » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:39 pm

Thank You PGreca for update

i have these errors...

1 - When you click on ( Add as a friend ) i have this error : Ajax error Service unavailable

2 - When you click on comments nothing happens we cannot see any comments

3 - When member click on edit profile i have this error :
General Error
Module not accessible
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster:

Phpbb board version : 3.2.8
Php version : 7.1.24

Keep up the good work
Have a good day

User avatar
PGreca
Registered User
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:36 pm
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by PGreca » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:13 pm

edzela wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:20 am
Hi pgreca,
One more thing :), when i write a comment in the activity page like this: https://medium.com/ and post it and get this message, I tried with different urls.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/pgreca/pgsocial/controller/helper.php on line 458: fopen(https://medium.com/</t>): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found


please advise.

Thanks.
Fixed. Try now

LeCabochon wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:39 pm
Thank You PGreca for update

i have these errors...

1 - When you click on ( Add as a friend ) i have this error : Ajax error Service unavailable

2 - When you click on comments nothing happens we cannot see any comments

3 - When member click on edit profile i have this error :
General Error
Module not accessible
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster:

Phpbb board version : 3.2.8
Php version : 7.1.24

Keep up the good work
Have a good day
Can you give me more information?

edzela
Registered User
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:00 am

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by edzela » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:54 am

Hi PGreca,
still is no working: [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/pgreca/pgsocial/controller/helper.php on line 459: fopen(https://medium.com/</t>): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

and now it is not working videos of YouTube, the message says that has been produced an error in the reproduction. I think is not recognizing correctly the id of the video.

Thanks for your help

User avatar
LeCabochon
Registered User
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:40 pm

Re: [ALPHA] [3.2] PG Social Network

Post by LeCabochon » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:12 pm

1 - When you click on comments nothing happens we cannot see any comments
comments.jpg

2 - When member click on edit profile i have this error :
editprofile1.jpg
editprofile2.jpg
Thanks for your help
Have a good day
Attachments
addasfriend.jpg
Last edited by LeCabochon on Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Return to “Extensions in Development”