Extension Name: Board Magic
Extension Version: [RC] 1.0.4
Description: With this extension you can add or modify template events, css & language strings
Updated to: phpBB 3.2.6-RC.1
With this extension you can add or modify template events, css & language strings.
All template events are already in the extension. All ACP template events are also present.
It is also possible to add custom language strings. These will replace the standard phpBB language strings.
This extension will only be updated when new phpBB events are added in the standard phpBB software.
I use it on my live forum, and everything works perfectly!
How to use?
You can add html code via the style folder
/ext/solidjeuh/boardmagic/styles/all. Al events are present.
The same goes for CSS, you can add code in:
And add language strings via:
Empty your forum + browser cache after editing the .css. When you edit .html, you only need to empty the forum cache.
" You can use this ext to find the events: viewtopic.php?t=2470356#p15002031 "
1. Download the latest release and unzip.
2. In the `ext` directory of your phpBB board, copy the `boardmagic` folder to `/ext/solidjeuh/`
3. Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`.
4. Look for `Board Magic` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its `Enable` link.
GitHub Repository: https://github.com/Solidjeuh/BoardMagic
There will be not much support for this extension.
It's basically an empty ext, and very easy to use.
All that is left for me to do is update the events on a new phpBB release.
1. Make a backup of the extension !!
2. Disable "Board Magic' extension
3. Upload new files
- Then upload these 4 folder from your backup to regain all your edits.
/adm(No need to upload if you did not make any changes here)
/event(No need to upload if you did not make any changes here)
/language(No need to upload if you did not make any changes here)
/styles(No need to upload if you did not make any changes here)
5. Clear forum cache.