[RC][3.2] Image Hosting 1.5.1

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
ImagesGuru

Re: [RC][3.2] Image Hosting 1.5.0

Post by ImagesGuru »

1.5.1 out !
Little JS revision.
I've Been Banned!

Re: [RC][3.2] Image Hosting 1.4.2

Post by 2600 »

John connor wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:36 am Hi. Have a request for this extension.

Can you add options so that you can pick and chose what image formats are allowed to be uploaded? I read that png images can carry a malware payload so I'd rather not allow anyone to upload a png image. Also, I think tiff and tga can carry a payload as well. Not sure about rle.

Thanks for your consideration.
In addition to the above. I see that images can be uploaded to signatures. Can you create an on/off switch for that in the ACP? Thanks!
Morpheus: Unfortunately, no one can be told what The Matrix is. You'll have to see it for yourself.
Hack me.
Consider a canary token.
The nature of my chosen username
:ugeek:
I've Been Banned!

Re: [RC][3.2] Image Hosting 1.5.1

Post by 2600 »

When you try and upload an image that is a duplicate you get a warning about it, but there's no link to use to share that already uploaded image. I think it would be prudent to add such a link.
Morpheus: Unfortunately, no one can be told what The Matrix is. You'll have to see it for yourself.
Hack me.
Consider a canary token.
The nature of my chosen username
:ugeek:

Return to “Extensions in Development”