Author: Alfredo Ramos (Abaddon Ormuz)
Allows the use of Markdown on posts, personal messages and signatures.
It uses the Litedown plugin to render Markdown, and PipeTables to render tables, both from the TextFormatter library bundled in phpBB.
Extension Version: 1.0.0
- PHP 5.6 or greater
- phpBB 3.2 or greater
- Use Markdown in posts, personal messages and signatures
- Can be used instead of or alongside text formatted with BBCode
- Configuration to enable/disable the use of Markdown globally in the ACP
- Configuration to enable/disable the use of Markdown per user in the UCP
- Set per user group permissions to use Markdown
- Set per forum permissions to use Markdown
- Posting option to disable Markdown only in the current message (see note below)
- Add help page to explain users how write messages in Markdown
Install instructions: https://www.phpbb.com/extensions/installing/
Extension Download: alfredoramos_markdown_1.0.0.zip
Note: To update between development versions, disable and delete all the extension data before installing the new version.
GitHub Repository: AlfredoRamos/phpbb-ext-markdown