[3.2][BETA] Bridge between “LF who was here” and “Stat Block”

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Get Involved
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
Chris1278

[3.2][BETA] Bridge between “LF who was here” and “Stat Block”

Post by Chris1278 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:44 am

Extension Name: Bridge between “LF who was here” and “Stat Block”
Author: Chris1278

Extension Version: 2.0.0-beta1

Requirements:

phpbb 3.1.11 or greater

Also you need LF who was here

Extension Download: Download on Github

Extension Description:

If you activate the extension "LF who was here" in your forum this will be displayed in the statistics of the forum. Depending on which position you have set in the admin area.

If the "Stat Block" extension is installed, "LF who was here" will not be displayed there, even though it is active.

Here comes my extension into play. This then adds the display of "LF who was here" in the "Stat Block".

Additional comments:

I think you're wondering what I mean by Stat Blok. There is an explanation for that.

The Stat Block Extension you can Download here: Stat Block.

But since the Stat Block extension is not mine, I will not support it either. If you have any questions about this extension, you have to ask the author in his forum yourself.

In the German Phpbb forum there is an extension with which the statistics display of the Prosilver style optically the graphic edition of the Forenkategorien is adjusted.

The disadvantage is that in this extension the display of LF who was here is no longer issued even though it is active.

Standard view Statistics Display without Stat Block and LF who was here:

Statistics view Display with extension Stat Block activated:

Standard view Statistics Display with Stat Block and LF who was here and Bridge-Extension:

That's where my expansion comes into play. This ensures that the two extensions are compatible with each other and brings the output of LF who was here ind the extension Statblock.
Last edited by Chris1278 on Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Chris1278

Re: [3.2][BETA] Bridge between “LF who was here” and “Stat Block”

Post by Chris1278 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:16 am

The extension now is online.

Return to “Extensions in Development”