[3.2][DEV] Groups++

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
Senky
Former Team Member
Name: Jakub

[3.2][DEV] Groups++

Post by Senky »

This is rather a very specific extension with predefined features, but I will publish this for free so if you see a potential in it, you are free to use it.

Extension name: Groups++
Extension description: Allows admin to instantly create a group, forum with the same name and only users within that group can see the forum. It also adds a special page where users can subscribe or unsubscribe from those groups and a special page where users can see a list of topics from groups they are member of.
Extension repo: https://github.com/senky/phpbb-ext-groupspp
‎‏‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎🔔
Browser & Mobile Notifications Extension
Now with Safari (both macOS and iOS) support!
Toxyy

Re: [3.2][DEV] Groups++

Post by Toxyy »

This sounds remarkably similar to old vbulletin 3 groups, I think it may have been a plugin, but it was one of the wanted features from a client wanting to convert over from vb. Good job senky :)
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Some of my extensions:
[3.3][BETA] Post Form Templates || [3.3][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][3.3][BETA] ACP Merge Child Forums || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics || [3.3][DEV] Moderate While Searching || [3.3][RC] Short Number Twig Extension
Mohus

Post by Mohus »

Here is a quick video preview
🎥
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpEPdSBN98

This extension is very useful for large forums with many sections and gives the user the power to see topics of their choice.
Elias
Name: Elias

Post by Elias »

Mohus wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:10 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpEPdSBN98
Thanks for sharing!
"Mystery creates wonder, and wonder is the basis of man's desire to understand." - Neil Armstrong
|Installing Extensions|Writing Extensions|Extension Validation Policy|
ViolaF
I've Been Banned!

Post by ViolaF »

thanx 4 this Ext.. :) :geek:
Mellx1

Post by Mellx1 »

It's been 2 years since the last UPDATE. :roll: Do still plan to complete this extension, espicially for 3.3?
ViolaF
I've Been Banned!

Post by ViolaF »

Hi there,

for me it works with 3.3.* :ugeek:
Mellx1

Post by Mellx1 »

ViolaF thanks for letting me know :)

I hope Senky continue to develop this extension ...

Return to “Extensions in Development”