Extension Description: Parses the page's posts to see if there are any ebay/amazon/alibaba (and other supported) item links, and if so it shows them in a responsive sticky ad box. Meant to be used in conjunction with an existing script on your forum that auto changes ebay/amazon/alibaba links with your own monetized ones. If not then there's really no point in installing this.
Priority of ads: ebay > amazon > alibaba > aliexpress
How does it work?
- I parse all posts to see if there are any ad links, and if so I get a partial mobile version of the site and cache the ad's data for 7 days. If a cache already exists I simply pull the ad info from that.
If you are having problems with the collapsing button and need to enable a jquery version of it, change
You're welcome to customize the css file, I didn't really clean that up at all.
As this was special ordered, I likely won't be adding ACP support for these unless a lot of people start using this, but I made it relatively easy to add it for yourself.
Extension Version: 1.0.2
Extension Download: Download
Github Repository: https://github.com/toxyy/stickyad/
- phpBB 3.2.5-RC1+
- PHP 7+ (probably works on php 5 though)
- Post comment under posts or comments, which gets properly indented
- Limit depth of comments per page
- Limit number of comments per parent per depth level
- Supports topic order options (subject/name/post time) - (50% DONE - todo: store inverted subject/username in db for ascending support)
(it's behind the page up button, if your site has one, for compatibility)