Extension Name: No DEA EmailsWarning: It is necessary to completely eliminate any previous version by deleting all the saved data and files hosted on the server prior to the installation of the
new version 1.0.0-RC4, following the steps described in the file
README.mdincluded in the extension itself.
This extension prevents the registration of a user in the forum when using a disposable or temporary email account (DEA).
- Temp Mail
Supported Templates: All.
- phpBB >=3.2.4
- PHP >=5.6
- Extension cURL of PHP loaded.
Download NoDEAemails 1.0.0-RC4
- 1.0.0-rc1 - First release.
- 1.0.0-rc2 - Management is removed through NameAPI.
- 1.0.0-rc3 - Including management through cURL.
- Management is eliminated through API.
- The external load of DEA domains is done through CRON.
- DEA domain management is enabled locally.
- Management of registered Users with DEA domains is enabled.
- Download the latest release.
- Unzip the downloaded release.
- Copy the content of
- Navigate the ACP -> Customize -> Manage Extensions.
- Search for "No DEA Emails" in the Extensions list and click on the Enable link.
- Configure browsing on the ACP -> EXTENSIONS-> No DEA Emails