[ABD] Advanced Shop System

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
User avatar
mrgoldy
Former Team Member
Posts: 1394
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:34 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Name: Gijs

[ABD] Advanced Shop System

Post by mrgoldy »

Image

Image Image

phpBB Studio
Repository: GitHub
Download: Download

Features
  • Fully integrated Shop System for the Advanced Points System
  • Ease-of-use filesystem interface for item images and files.
  • High customisation options and possibilities per item.
  • Several item types included by default
    (Points and Files included by default)
  • More item types are available for expanding.
  • Fully extendable by other extensions.
    (with detailed explanation and examples)

More item types
More item types will be available over at the phpBB Studio.
Screenshots
Image

Image
Last edited by mrgoldy on Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:47 am, edited 11 times in total.
phpBB Studio / Member of the Studio

Contributing: You can do it too! Including testing Pull Requests (PR).
phpBB Development and Testing made easy.
User avatar
mrgoldy
Former Team Member
Posts: 1394
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:34 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Name: Gijs

Re: [3.2][DEV] Advanced Shop System

Post by mrgoldy »

Let's reserve the spot.
phpBB Studio / Member of the Studio

Contributing: You can do it too! Including testing Pull Requests (PR).
phpBB Development and Testing made easy.
User avatar
3Di
I've Been Banned!
Posts: 17538
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:09 pm
Location: I'm with Ukraine 🇺🇦
Name: Marco

Re: [3.2][DEV] Advanced Shop System

Post by 3Di »

Well done.
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Buy me a coffee -> Image
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
User avatar
eunaumtenhoid
Registered User
Posts: 1007
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:46 am
Location: ????

Re: [3.2][DEV] Advanced Shop System

Post by eunaumtenhoid »

NICE work
Congratulations

would be very welcome an item to change nick
And if you continue with the ultimate teams integrating it with the shop would be really cool too, sorry for the inconvenience
My translations of the extensions for Brazilian Portuguese
https://github.com/phpBBTraducoes
User avatar
3Di
I've Been Banned!
Posts: 17538
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:09 pm
Location: I'm with Ukraine 🇺🇦
Name: Marco

[3.2][BETA] Advanced Shop System

Post by 3Di »

First public release v1.0.0-beta just released.

See first post.
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Buy me a coffee -> Image
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
User avatar
zardos
Registered User
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:23 pm
Location: England, uk

Re: [3.2][BETA] Advanced Shop System

Post by zardos »

Very nice work, Congratulations. ;)
User avatar
Meis2M
Translator
Posts: 1010
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:32 am
Location: IR.Damghan
Name: میثم نوبری

Re: [3.2][BETA] Advanced Shop System

Post by Meis2M »

Congratulation, that is a great extension ;)
phpBB persian international support
Follow us in Instagram
Free upgrade and install extensions on your forum - drop me PM
Ultimate phpBB SEO Friendly URL extension
User avatar
Dopply
Registered User
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:34 am
Name: Seth

Re: [3.2][BETA] Advanced Shop System

Post by Dopply »

Excellent work! I have been waiting a long time for such an extension to come along.

How would I go about purchasing the "Username" add-on, or other such add-ons? I couldn't find a way to do so on your website. Thank you!
User avatar
3Di
I've Been Banned!
Posts: 17538
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:09 pm
Location: I'm with Ukraine 🇺🇦
Name: Marco

[3.2][BETA] Advanced Shop System

Post by 3Di »

Thank you all guys. :)

@eunaumtenhoid
Item username exists. And no, I don't think UT will be continued AFAIK.

@Dopply
An announcement @The Studio has been posted, since is out of this topic.
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Buy me a coffee -> Image
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
User avatar
Fast_Eddie
Registered User
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:32 pm
Name: Ed

Re: [3.2][BETA] Advanced Shop System

Post by Fast_Eddie »

Looks sweet as all *********
Can't wait to dig into this!!!!!
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!
User avatar
eunaumtenhoid
Registered User
Posts: 1007
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:46 am
Location: ????

Re: [3.2][BETA] Advanced Shop System

Post by eunaumtenhoid »

DUDE is FABULOUS this extension, NICE JOB!
it would be interesting just as avatar to have signature addon

I couldn't find it, but do you have the option for a certain user to sell something too?
for example user of Designer group can sell avatar and signatures
And to be more complete could still have an option to get point through real money, using paypal for example

EDIT:
Could have option in items of some can not be purchased but only be gifted
An option to notify adm and / or particular user about the purchase would be interesting and can be turned off via ACP of course

Currently the user can give himself, is this bug?
in the gift option, the percentage could be positive or negative -50% in price or +50% in price
My translations of the extensions for Brazilian Portuguese
https://github.com/phpBBTraducoes
Rick Kraut
Registered User
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:43 am

Re: [3.2][BETA] Advanced Shop System

Post by Rick Kraut »

eunaumtenhoid wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:52 pm ...
Could have option in items of some can not be purchased but only be gifted
An option to notify adm and / or particular user about the purchase would be interesting and can be turned off via ACP of course

Currently the user can give himself, is this bug?
in the gift option, the percentage could be positive or negative -50% in price or +50% in price
You could either use the price option for both, or percentage option for more expensive.
For gift price, using a calculator multiply the price by .5 for -50%, or 1.5 for +50%.
For percentage, you can just put in 50% and it will tack on top of the price.

As for gift only, you could use the price option for now, and just set the price to 999,999,999,999 the maximum as far as I'm concerned (I figure it might be slightly higher, but not really going to look into it.)
User avatar
eunaumtenhoid
Registered User
Posts: 1007
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:46 am
Location: ????

Re: [3.2][BETA] Advanced Shop System

Post by eunaumtenhoid »

Rick Kraut wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:49 pm
eunaumtenhoid wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:52 pm ...
Could have option in items of some can not be purchased but only be gifted
An option to notify adm and / or particular user about the purchase would be interesting and can be turned off via ACP of course

Currently the user can give himself, is this bug?
in the gift option, the percentage could be positive or negative -50% in price or +50% in price
You could either use the price option for both, or percentage option for more expensive.
For gift price, using a calculator multiply the price by .5 for -50%, or 1.5 for +50%.
For percentage, you can just put in 50% and it will tack on top of the price.
sure, but if you had the percentage option you can put positive or negative would be easier and faster
My translations of the extensions for Brazilian Portuguese
https://github.com/phpBBTraducoes
Rick Kraut
Registered User
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:43 am

Re: [3.2][BETA] Advanced Shop System

Post by Rick Kraut »

eunaumtenhoid wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:54 pm
Rick Kraut wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:49 pm
eunaumtenhoid wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:52 pm ...
Could have option in items of some can not be purchased but only be gifted
An option to notify adm and / or particular user about the purchase would be interesting and can be turned off via ACP of course

Currently the user can give himself, is this bug?
in the gift option, the percentage could be positive or negative -50% in price or +50% in price
You could either use the price option for both, or percentage option for more expensive.
For gift price, using a calculator multiply the price by .5 for -50%, or 1.5 for +50%.
For percentage, you can just put in 50% and it will tack on top of the price.
sure, but if you had the percentage option you can put positive or negative would be easier and faster
I Agree with you, just providing alternatives till that happens.
User avatar
eunaumtenhoid
Registered User
Posts: 1007
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:46 am
Location: ????

Re: [3.2][BETA] Advanced Shop System

Post by eunaumtenhoid »

Rick Kraut wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:00 pm
eunaumtenhoid wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:54 pm
Rick Kraut wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:49 pm
eunaumtenhoid wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:52 pm ...
Could have option in items of some can not be purchased but only be gifted
An option to notify adm and / or particular user about the purchase would be interesting and can be turned off via ACP of course

Currently the user can give himself, is this bug?
in the gift option, the percentage could be positive or negative -50% in price or +50% in price
You could either use the price option for both, or percentage option for more expensive.
For gift price, using a calculator multiply the price by .5 for -50%, or 1.5 for +50%.
For percentage, you can just put in 50% and it will tack on top of the price.
sure, but if you had the percentage option you can put positive or negative would be easier and faster
I Agree with you, just providing alternatives till that happens.
OH yeah, I am currently using this method you mentioned
My translations of the extensions for Brazilian Portuguese
https://github.com/phpBBTraducoes

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”