Checks the syntax of the services.yml file in extensions prior to phpBB 3.3.
This extension will only check that the syntax of the services.yml file is compatible with phpBB 3.3 - it does no other checks and does not make any guarantees that any extension will be compatible with phpBB 3.3 in any other respect.
- Lists the status of all extensions.
- Shows a comparison of the "original" file and the "re-formatted" file.
- Highlights the difference between the two files
- Option to disable an extension that has errors and/or queries
- Download the latest release and unzip it.
- Upload the unzipped files to
[board root]/ext/david63/extservicescheckand enable it in the ACP
Extension Download:https://github.com/david63/extservicesc ... ve/3.2.zip
ACP > Customise > Extension management > Extension services check