Extension Download: https://github.com/Feneck91/Introduciator
Extension Description: This extension force member to introduce himself into a specific forum before beeing able to post everywhere into the forum.
Extension Version: 2.0.0
It's a port from MOD Introduciator, with new features.
- Permission to let administrator manage the Introduciator extension or not.
- Possibility to configure user permission from forum's permission or with the extension configuration (must choose one or other).
- Activate / Deactivate this extension with only one option.
- Select forum where the users must introduce himself.
- Force user to introduce himself or not (in this case, other option are always active, like approval, first post deletion survey, or direct link under avatar. NEW)
- Add introduce approval options is used to force introduction to be approved by a moderator or not:
- No approval: don’t force introduction to be approved, let the default processing.
- Simple approval: force introduction to be approved. The user doesn’t see his/her introduction if it is not validated by a moderator (normal processing is used for all messages that use approval).
- Approval with ability to edit: force introduction to be approved. The user can see his/her introduction immediately and can modify it. He/She cannot post elsewhere while his/her introduction is not validated by a moderator. This allows moderators and users to exchange to make messages into compliance before validation by a moderator (unusual message processing approval). Only edition is allowed. Reply and quote are forbiden.
- Select redirection page if the user try to post somewhere else.
- Configure redirection page. Now the text displayed into the introduce redirection page is multi-langual NEW.
- Add permission to disable this feature for some accounts (administators and / or moderator for example).
- Add button under avatar into the topic to go directly to member presentation's topic.
- Add link into the profile to go directly to member presentation topic.
- Forbid the user (or admin but it is configurable) to delete the first post of a presentation.
- Forbid the user to create more than once topic into the presentation's forum.
- Remove quick reply button when the user is not yet introduce.
- Possibility to add this mod into a forum which already have lot of messages, it will force all users to introduce themselves before continuing to post messages.
- Includes the English and French languages.
- Include German and Chinese languages NEW
- Statistic page in the ACP NEW
It display number of introduction present into the forum and a list of all users that have post more than one introduction (it is possible if the extension is added into an old forum that already contains lot of messages).
Big thanks for team translation:
- Simplified Chinese: David Yin (https://www.phpbbchinese.com)
- German honorifics: Dr.Death (http://www.lpi-clan.de)
- German: Dr.Death (http://www.lpi-clan.de)