[ABD] New topic after X posts

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Татьяна5
Name: Tatiana

[ABD] New topic after X posts

Post by Татьяна5 »

Extension Name: New topic after X posts
Author: Татьяна5

Extension Description: Automatically creates a new topic after X (set in the ACP, by default 249) answers in it. The old topic is closed and no one else in it, regardless of rights, can answer
A new topic is created under the next number in order, for example "Topic title № 2"
Extension Version: 0.0.3

GitHub: https://github.com/Tatiana5/newtopicafterxposts
Extension Download: https://github.com/Tatiana5/newtopicaft ... master.zip
Toxyy

Re: [3.2][3.3][DEV] New topic after X posts

Post by Toxyy »

Found this while fixing a compatibility bug with one of my extensions:
I disabled all extensions except New Topic After Posts, and if you quote someone, you're able to get past the set limit.
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Some of my extensions:
[3.3][BETA] Post Form Templates || [3.3][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][3.3][BETA] ACP Merge Child Forums || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics || [3.3][DEV] Moderate While Searching || [3.3][RC] Short Number Twig Extension
Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Re: [3.2][3.3][DEV] New topic after X posts

Post by Paul »

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the extension author has not been active recently. If the extension author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the Extension Customisations Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this extension, or any other extension that is marked as "abandoned" or "in development", on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.

Thank you,
The phpBB Extension Customisations Team

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”