Login Problem for one of my admin

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Ideas Centre
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
kitt52uk

Login Problem for one of my admin

Post by kitt52uk »

The following is the basic SRT
Your board's URL: www.rapiddownloads.org
Version of phpBB3: 3.0.1
Was this a fresh install or a(n) update/upgrade/conversion (please be specific)? Fresh install
Was this an install through your host? through our host, hostmonster
MODs you have installed: only the arcade
When the problem started: few days ago, randomly, no edits had been done
Database server: MySQL 5.0.45-community-log

I am having a problem with one of my admin, a few days ago out of the blue, the site refuses to let him access the site, and if it does let him log in he gets an error i have posted a screen of this below.

If he then refreshes the screen he is logged out again, and when logged in it says there are no forums, as far as i know this is only happening with the one person, i have tried everything i can think of but so far am having no luck.

What we have noticed now though, is if he logs in he still gets the above error, if he then clicks and goes into the arcade that arcade changes him automatically to testuser, so im thinking it could be a problem with the arcade.

Any help resolving this is appreciated
toontony123

Re: Login Problem for one of my admin

Post by toontony123 »

any 1

im the person who cant log in :(
kitt52uk

Post by kitt52uk »

if anyone has any ideas, would be much appreiated. thanks
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury »

toontony123 wrote:any 1

im the person who cant log in :(
If you are running Google Web Accelerator, turn it off (it's useless, anyway).

Otherwise, I suggest the permission Mask tool be run to see if there is a permission block somewhere.
For REALLY good and VERY inexpensive hosting CLICK HERE

I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)
kitt52uk

Post by kitt52uk »

you can close this topic, we haven't solved this problem but we have found a workaround, the verification or anti spam code was a user end problem and a format and reinstall fixed that, however the username issue still remained, this account was deleted and recreated with same username and still same problem, however we the deleted this account and the admin member made a new account with a totally different name and it worked.

Just though i would post an update incase anyone else gets this and this could help.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”