File that doesnt exist

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
Miami

File that doesnt exist

Post by Miami »

Ive been making some new blank pages where im thinking of putting some of my own code.

No problem with that stunt. But in the proces i had to delete a file called coming_up.html in the styles/prosilver/template folder. Ive deleted the file with SmartFTP.

No when im entering ACP og tries to refresh the porsilver it comes up with this message:

Generel fejl(error)
Could not open ./../styles/prosilver/template/coming_up.html

Ive been checking with SmartFTP several times and the file really doesnt exist.

But when i use the file editor in ACP i can finde the coming_up.html file through there. Weird!!!

Is there any way that i can delete the file that does only exist in the ACP editor?
Using phpBB3 - 3.0.2
pentapenguin
Former Team Member

Re: File that doesnt exist

Post by pentapenguin »

Is coming_up.html part of your custom MOD/page or is it used by another MOD? Is yoru MOD/page or a third party's MOD still used on your site?
Support Resources: Support Request Template
If you need professional assistance with your board, please contact me for my reasonable rates.
Miami

Post by Miami »

pentapenguin wrote:Is coming_up.html part of your custom MOD/page or is it used by another MOD? Is yoru MOD/page or a third party's MOD still used on your site?
In the first place I used this MOD:

http://www.phpbb.com/kb/article/add-a-n ... -to-phpbb/

But it didnt work the way I wanted it, so I made som files myself.

So the file that its asking about shouldnt be in use.... (does that answer your question? Pretty new at this :oops: )
Using phpBB3 - 3.0.2
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury »

That file, as you know, is not part of prosilver. I think you are saying that you undid the MOD you made that uses that file, but is it possible that you Included it in another html file that is being used? Like maybe index_body.html? That would explain the error.
For REALLY good and VERY inexpensive hosting CLICK HERE

I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”