wheew.. cookies error give me the headache..

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
daryl

wheew.. cookies error give me the headache..

Post by daryl »

Hello everyone,

I have admin cp cookies (I guess) problem :
1. Login as user << Succeed
2. Login to admincp << Succeed
3. Using admincp tools << the board ask me to relogin as user. It says "You don't have permission"
4. Using usercp tools << the board ask me to relogin as user
5. Write a topic/post to a private (a non guest) subforum << the board ask me to relogin as user

By default admincp is only for admin, right? so I didn't have to set any file permission. Can anyone tell me what is the problem? and how do i solve this. this is my site
Thanks to phpBB superteam

stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Re: wheew.. cookies error give me the headache..

Post by stevemaury »

Your board does not appear to properly be displaying the line in the footer that gives credit to the phpBB project. As per Rule 4J and the comment in the overall_footer.html file, support will not be given on this site to those who remove the link crediting phpBB.

If the full copyright (as appears in the footer here) cannot be displayed, users are requested to at least display the "Powered by phpBB" line with "phpBB" linking to phpBB.com. An equivalent message, such as "Discussion board software by phpBB", is also acceptable. Users may also replace the text with an image, as long as the link to phpBB.com is maintained.

When you have replaced the link, please contact the team member who locked your topic or any support team member, so that the topic can be unlocked. Please do not start additional topics, as they will also be locked.

Thank you
For REALLY good and VERY inexpensive hosting CLICK HERE

I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury »

And a bump for pleasant compliance.
For REALLY good and VERY inexpensive hosting CLICK HERE

I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

daryl

Post by daryl »

stevemaury wrote:And a bump for pleasant compliance.
Thank you verymuch!
Once again I'm so sorry for being ungrateful to the woderful Phpbb superteam. Phpbb board is a free software, I earn money using the software but still disobey the "one tiny" rule.

Wish someone would help me solve my admin cookies logs error, this are the settings:

Cookies settings
cookie-settings.jpg
cookie-settings.jpg (25.04 KiB) Viewed 115 times
Server url settings
server-url-settings.jpg
server-url-settings.jpg (32.35 KiB) Viewed 115 times
Thank you!
Thanks to phpBB superteam

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”