Last Login Report

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Ideas Centre
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
kramsman

Last Login Report

Post by kramsman » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:16 pm

All,

I would like to generate a report of all my users and their last login date, preferably using mysql (I have a very small user base so the number of users will not be a problem). I think the field user_lastvisit will give me what I want, but I can not get it to format correctly. Is there a way I can convert it to a "normal" mmddyy date? I have tried some functions that seemed like they should work, format_date and date_format, but I can't get it.

Thanks,
Brian

narqelion
I've Been Banned!

Re: Last Login Report

Post by narqelion » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:20 am

Board Index page -> Memberlist includes the Last visit date.

kramsman

Post by kramsman » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:54 am

My memberlist doesn't show last visit - maybe because my style is subsilver2. What style do you use? I'm hesitant to change to styles now because it will confuse my not-so-technical users. If it is the style, could I change mine without changing theirs or the default?

narqelion
I've Been Banned!

Post by narqelion » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:28 am

Prosilver. If you allow users to choose style in their preferences then you can select prosilver in your UCP, assuming you haven't uninstalled it.

kramsman

Post by kramsman » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:18 pm

That worked pretty well. Than you. I'd still like to have the ability to use mysql, though, and get the info into excel.

I'd also rather not give members the ability to change their styles since it can lead to confusion. At this point, my hope is that a person smart enough to change the style will be smart enough work within it or change it back. This is a lot to hope for based on my experience with end-users.

Thanks again,
Brian

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”