cannot delete users w/ 100's of posts

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
Hovik

cannot delete users w/ 100's of posts

Post by Hovik »

Hi all,

I just upgraded to 3.0.4 thinking it might fix this but it hasn't. Basically if I'm trying to ban/delete a member account who has 300+ posts, once I click "ok" to confirm the delete/ban I get this:

Code: Select all

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache Server at armenianancestry.com 
It works fine for users with 75 posts, I haven't come across anything in between yet...

I'm at a loss, please help.
Tom
Former Team Member
Name: Tom Catullo

Re: cannot delete users w/ 100's of posts

Post by Tom »

Did you check your server error log to see if anything related to this problem was logged?
Tom Catullo - Former Moderator Team Member
phpBB3 Smiley Pak Generator | Legend Repositioning MOD | My GitHub | My Site
Hovik

Re: cannot delete users w/ 100's of posts

Post by Hovik »

Tom wrote:Did you check your server error log to see if anything related to this problem was logged?
Tom, I don't have the ability to view a server error log, my hosting company offers no such feature that I have found :(

Is there a time-out setting somewhere that might have something to do w/ this?

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”