A notification for new posts

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
neenah52weeks

A notification for new posts

Post by neenah52weeks »

I am new to phpBB and a novice all around with forums. Can anyone tell me how I can set the admin panel so that when anyone posts, it will send me an email to notify me.

Also, when I do log on, I have the hardest time finding the new posts to approve. Isn't there just one place that will list all the posts that haven't been approved. I have to always hunt for them. Sometimes it even tells me that I have no more posts that need to be approved and I will find more.

Thanks for your help.

narqelion
I've Been Banned!

Re: A notification for new posts

Post by narqelion »

neenah52weeks wrote:Can anyone tell me how I can set the admin panel so that when anyone posts, it will send me an email to notify me.
Do you mean posts that require approval?
neenah52weeks wrote:Isn't there just one place that will list all the posts that haven't been approved.
The MCP - Moderator Control Panel. Do you see the link to it on your board?

neenah52weeks

Post by neenah52weeks »

Yes. My board requires approval. The first place I go to is the moderator control panel. It will list a few, but not all. I'm not sure of the rhyme or reason to it. Perhaps it only shows the ones for one particular topic and then I have to go searching for the rest.
Can I go where it will list them all? Also, how do I get notified? Thanks so much

blakebowling

Post by blakebowling »

Go to the Board Index, Then to the Moderator Control Panel, then to the Moderation queue. There are options for topics and posts on the left.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”