Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php in...

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
Noddyy

Re: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php in...

Post by Noddyy »

May i ask if the phpbb team are working on a fix for this as more and more forums are going down with the same problem and every fix so far suggested has not solved the problem?

We are all having to delete the cache every morning and replace the constants.php file.

Will we have to wait till 3.0.5 is released?
kloning1234

Post by kloning1234 »

I agree with you, Noddyy, cause i have to delete /cache every morning and it's painful. I already follow the instructions from every suggestions in some topics i found that has same problem and it's not working. I'm so frustrating here. Please guys, any suggestion? a genuine help needed here.. :cry:
SpiritSharD

Post by SpiritSharD »

My forum is down until approx 1:50pm everyday (when I return home for lunch) because of this error. Not only does this have an affect on the community, but obviously is becoming quite annoying having to do it everyday. :(

Hopefully some sort of fix will be available soon. :)
Lowered

Post by Lowered »

Paul wrote:(...)After that, remove all files except .htaccess and index.htm from the cache/ directory.
Im having the same problem... Used this fix. Wurked like a charm!!
Now for the grace period until the next breakdown hahaha

Thank you!
:mrgreen:

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”