Module Management can't access

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
cbourne

Module Management can't access

Post by cbourne »

I am unable to access any of the Module Management at the moment. When clicked they take me to an error page.

I have uploaded a few mods and upgraded the board to .5 and all works fine. I don't know when this would have happened as I don't look at Module Management that often I was just browsing and saw the problem. Before I start reloading backed up boards and db's is there a quicker fix that someone could suggest.

karlsemple
Former Team Member

Re: Module Management can't access

Post by karlsemple »

What is the error you get? Can you copy and paste the error here please? You might want to give this a read and see if it is any help :)

cbourne

Post by cbourne »

karlsemple wrote:What is the error you get? Can you copy and paste the error here please? You might want to give this a read and see if it is any help :)
A 406 error. I get this for each hyperlink clicked. See attached.
Attachments
untitled.JPG
untitled.JPG (78.64 KiB) Viewed 70 times

cbourne

Post by cbourne »

I'm kind of thinking this is probably not an sql problem as I can see the Module Management and tabs (so it's enabled in the sql) but can't link to it?

The only sql changes I have made is in the board upgrade to .5 and a Skype MOD i've just added.

cbourne

Post by cbourne »

All sorted now MOD_security settin issue with the host. NOT a .php script problem. Please close thread admin.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”