Post order

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Ideas Centre
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
pauls115pdtdi

Post order

Post by pauls115pdtdi »

Hey All,

Last night, I updated the forum software and the database version (MySQL 4 to MySQL 5).

For some reason though, on at least one of our threads the posts are all out of order.
Some of the posts were put into this thread in 2007, and yet are appearing on page 5 out of 5, and the newest post which was placed today has appeared at the bottom of page 1.

I've checked things like the sort order, which is set to date ascending, but is there anything else that I can do to try and get them back in order?

Thanks
Paul
Last edited by Pit$Bull on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic icon changed

pauls115pdtdi

Re: Post order

Post by pauls115pdtdi »

Just had a look, it seems to have done it on most threads. When you go to page 2, it seems to start at a lower date again.

By the way, I upgraded to PHPBB v3.0.5 using MySQL5

Pit$Bull
Former Team Member
Name: Can't Remember

Post by Pit$Bull »

As per rule 4h, please do not bump your topic until at least 6 hours have passed since the last response. Since most of us answer questions in the order they were posted, frequent bumping will only push you further away from help. If you have something to add before the six hours please just edit your post.
Thank you.

pauls115pdtdi

Post by pauls115pdtdi »

Thanks for that. Was a great help.

Don't worry now though, I've sorted it myself

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”