Filebase Problems

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
2Shade

Filebase Problems

Post by 2Shade »

I have just installed my first MOD, FileBase, and seems to of been successful, can access it and the settings etc etc, but when I try to upload a file to it i get this error:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /filebase.php on line 329: copy(./filebase/_IMG_0015.JPG) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3825: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)

Any ideas?

KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Filebase Problems

Post by KevC »

You need to ask for help in the topic for that MOD or the place where you got it.
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
Cheap UK Hosting
"In the land of the blind the little green bloke with no pupils is king - init!"

stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury »

All MOD questions must be asked wherever you got the MOD.
This forum's Description wrote:Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
For REALLY good and VERY inexpensive hosting CLICK HERE

I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

Elitzur
I've Been Banned!

Post by Elitzur »

You need to ask this question in the MOD topic where you got this MOD from.

But there seems to be a problem with modifying your header in includes/functions.php

Have a look at that file on line 3825, 3827, 3828 and 3829.

2Shade

Post by 2Shade »

from what I can see these are those lines:

// application/xhtml+xml not used because of IE
header('Content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8');

header('Cache-Control: private, no-cache="set-cookie"');
header('Expires: 0');
header('Pragma: no-cache');

return;

i know I should be asking on the filebase mod, so being a bit cheeky now, any ideas?

KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

2Shade wrote: i know I should be asking on the filebase mod, so being a bit cheeky now, any ideas?
Yes.
Post in the right place.
We didn't write the code, the MOD writer did. He's the one who should know the answer.

Locked.
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
Cheap UK Hosting
"In the land of the blind the little green bloke with no pupils is king - init!"

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”