make a long story short, converted a minibb board to phpbb2 and then updated it to phpbb3 everything worked great. then i found out that the minibb was using html code instead of bbcode, so i went though and updated all the html into bbcode however i forgot that phpbb3 requires all bbcode to have a unique id. I totaly loosing my marbles when it comes to mysql.
below is a samle code, and i know its wrong, can someone post the correct code so i can run it though phpmysql and fix the database.
Code: Select all
update `phpbb_posts_text` set `post_text` = replace(`post_text`,'[/u]','[/u:'+phpbb_posts_text.bbcode_id+']');