Apparently.. after this upgrade my admin account no longer has admin privileges or isnt able to access the admin panel, when I was at my university I thought it was just due to the fact they only run IE7 and I saw another person had compatibility issues with IE7. What might be causing this?
EDIT: Trying the change to the admin index.php as stated in the sticky post http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=1898855
For anyone that might read this, if the sticky post didn't work for you(it didn't for me)
This did work for me, though it is kind of annoying that just typing the /adm won't work.
"I was able to access with all the following browsers:
- IE 7
- Google Crome
After I did the following:
1. DO NOT type yourdomain.com/adm - this kicks up the error. The board wants the oppurtunity to re-authenticate you.
2. Clear all the cookies, found at the bottom right of the page.
3. Go to yourdomain.com and login as the administrator.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Administrator Control Panel
5. You will be asked to re-authenticate. Type your username and password.
6. The Administrator Control Panel (APC) will appear.
Sometime knowing where the adm folder is not always a good thing! You must use the link because the site wants the oppurtunity to re-authenticate once you have logged in"
Source: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5&start=15