PMs automatically copied to random users

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
Gecko2

PMs automatically copied to random users

Post by Gecko2 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:20 pm

*This problem applies to only one user. No other users are having this issue.*

When this user sends a PM to anyone else, his PM is automatically copied to two other particular users, neither of whom is a mod or admin. The two copied users are not listed in the "to" field upon sending, but when the message is viewed by either the sender or the recipients, they are listed there. Those users do get the copied message. The user having the problem does not get their sent messages, so it's apparently just a one-way thing.

I looked through the user's settings and I didn't see anywhere where a user can add people to automatically copy on all messages. I'm a fairly low-level admin though, so there are some screens I can't see.

Anyone have any idea what might be the issue here?

Thanks!

David

phpbb version 3.0.0
MySQL(i) 5.0.51a-log
Mods installed: Calendar, Portal

efficacious

Re: PMs automatically copied to random users

Post by efficacious » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:09 pm

I don't think that is a feature in phpbb3 I could be wrong but I highly doubt it..

Sounds like there is some sort of a conflict with the users information. Possibly a repeptition in the database or something? Not sure.
GET YOUR OWN CUSTOM STYLE PM ME

Recent works:
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 4&t=633545

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”