locked out after one view

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Get Involved
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
aebstract

locked out after one view

Post by aebstract »

I installed the topic preview mod, which makes it so when you put your mouse over a topic title you see the few first sentences or whatever first. It works fine. I also added two users to the global moderator group. Besides that I can't think of anything else that I have done. A lot of people are reporting that once you view a forum thread and leave it, you can not get back to it. I haven't been able to product this problem, but I have MANY complaints about it. What could cause something of that nature?
www.outlawracing.com/forums/
Thanks
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: locked out after one view

Post by Brf »

None of your topics are linked, so you cannot open them.

You will need to report your problem in the Support topic for your topic preview mod.
aebstract

Post by aebstract »

That's weird, because you can see it in the source. I just tried on a browser I don't use (guessing my cookies are keeping my other one working) and looked at the source of one of the topics:

Code: Select all

<a href="./viewtopic.php?f=2&t=130" class="topictitle">new MS mph record</a>
So that doesn't really make sense to me :/
I am awaiting support in the mod's topic, just hoping something easy and obvious jumps out.
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

I see the problem....
Just before that link, the "<dt" that contains the preview is not closed with ">"
aebstract

Post by aebstract »

Hey I see that, thanks a lot for the notice! Just gotta go find what file that is in and I'm set. I'll just check the mod install to find it real quick. Glad it was something simple 8-)

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”