Part sql

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
Dragoth

Part sql

Post by Dragoth » Sat May 08, 2010 5:14 pm

who would i use myql just part of it like i have domain.com a a forum and i want just the members part to be able to use domain.com/cars to be a member there to without having to sign up for thats part to

Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Part sql

Post by Mick » Sat May 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Your request isn't very clear but are you saying you want certain groups to have access to certain areas only?
"The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski

Dragoth

Post by Dragoth » Sat May 08, 2010 11:01 pm

ALright see if i can break this down even more like you sign up at domain.com and you go to domainnnnnn.com and can sign in but the sites are complete different other them the members but there on the same sever

Dragoth

Post by Dragoth » Sun May 09, 2010 12:45 pm

anyone anything

Sierron
Name: Artur

Post by Sierron » Sun May 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Dragoth wrote:ALright see if i can break this down even more like you sign up at domain.com and you go to domainnnnnn.com and can sign in but the sites are complete different other them the members but there on the same sever
Wait, what? You want too different forums to share the same user database?
Multilanguage TimeSplitters Site

If you need support, I suggest you to use the Support Request Template for your questions on this board. If you have some serious problems, the Support Toolkit can fix it (depends on the problem).

Dragoth

Post by Dragoth » Sun May 09, 2010 5:13 pm

yep ive seen it done in a few places using phpbb just not to sure witch sites tho

Sierron
Name: Artur

Post by Sierron » Mon May 10, 2010 7:36 am

Well phpBB2 had a fix/hack for this, but I don't know if this would work in phpBB3 also. Use the Forum search and look if you can find something ...
Multilanguage TimeSplitters Site

If you need support, I suggest you to use the Support Request Template for your questions on this board. If you have some serious problems, the Support Toolkit can fix it (depends on the problem).

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”