Prune inactive users

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
Friendly

Prune inactive users

Post by Friendly »

I have about 2000 inactive users (bots) on my board. I finally managed to get recaptcha working, and have opened up my board to new registrations again, but I'm wondering how to prune inactive accounts. I've read that it's default as of 3.06, and I have 3.07, but I don't see this option anywhere in my ACP. Can someone give me a hand?

Edit: I mean accounts that have never been activated. The problem is that it's only possible to search for users who were active before or after a certain date, but not possible to select users who have never been active.
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Prune inactive users

Post by Mick »

ACP> The most recently registered inactive users are listed at the foot of the page. Click on the "View inactive users" link just above this table. Click "Mark all", change the drop down from "Activate" to "Delete", click Submit
"The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
Friendly

Re: Prune inactive users

Post by Friendly »

Thanks! I had been looking at that page, but didn't see the mark all link. Works a charm now.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”