code is visible when clicked on new post

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Ideas Centre
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
pmuppala

code is visible when clicked on new post

Post by pmuppala »

Hello,

All of sudden, I am seeing the code as shown in the attachment. I am wondering if some one can help in resolving this.
picture showing the code
picture showing the code
screenshot.GIF (43.14 KiB) Viewed 149 times
Thanks in advance.
Pit$Bull
Former Team Member
Name: Can't Remember

Re: code is visible when clicked on new post

Post by Pit$Bull »

Please fill out the Support Request Template Generator and post it back here to enable us to assist you better.
pmuppala

Post by pmuppala »

Attaching the support request template

Support Request Template
What version of phpBB are you using? phpBB 3.0.7-PL1
What is your board's URL? http://lazyguyscafe.com
Who do you host your board with? justhost.com
How did you install your board? I used a tool provided by my host
Is your board a fresh install or a conversion? Fresh Install
Do you have any MODs installed? Yes
Is registration required to reproduce this issue? Yes
What MODs do you have installed? contact board admin
invite a friend
thanks for posts
announcement center
What styles do you currently have installed? prosilver
What language(s) is your board currently using? english
Which database type/version are you using? MySQL 5
What is your level of experience? New to PHP and phpBB
What username can be used to view this issue?
Please do not provide this information if the user requires more than "regular user" privilages.
contact_user
What password can be used to view this issue? contact_user
When did your problem begin? I have just noticed it today
Please describe your problem. code is visible right under the subject filed, when new post button is clicked.
Generated by SRT Generator ($Rev: 3988 $)
Pit$Bull
Former Team Member
Name: Can't Remember

Post by Pit$Bull »

The Board-wide Policies wrote:Members are requested to retain the full copyright as shown on the default subSilver template. If for good reason this message cannot be displayed we request at least the "Powered by phpBB" be retained with phpBB linked to http://www.phpbb.com... said message should be plainly visible and not hidden in the background colour, and so forth. Members who remove this message will receive no support here.
Your board does not appear to be displaying the line in the footer that gives credit to the phpBB project. As per Rule 4i and the comment in the overall_footer.html file, support will not be given on this site to those who remove the line crediting phpBB.

If the full copyright (as appears in the footer here) cannot be displayed, users are requested to at least display the "Powered by phpBB" line with "phpBB" linking to phpBB.com. An equivalent message, such as "Discussion board software by phpBB", is also acceptable. Users may also replace the text with an image, as long as the link to phpBB.com is maintained.

When you have replaced the line, please contact the Team Member who locked your topic so that it can be unlocked. If that person is unavailable, you may contact any Support Team Member. Please do not start additional topics, as they will also be locked.

Thank you

Also please note: http://www.phpbb.com/rules/#rule4j

Wares sites are not supported here.
In addition to rules 1d, 1e, 4j, etc., no support will be provided for any site suspected of illegal activity, including copyright violation. #

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”