I could give you an SQL command which would find all topic titles occuring in that form twice or more times. But then details continue:
- which of those should be deleted?
- Should all but one be deleted?
- Is case sensitivity important?
- Think of similar looking titles which would not qualify as duplicates, like "movie-premiere" versus "movie premiere".
- Think of misspellings which would not qualify as duplicates, like like "Inglorious Bastards" versus "Inglourious Basterds".
Also: once the command is precisely finalized it would erase duplicates once. To make it work like for preventing duplicates a whole MOD must be built...
Just make sure that this is not easy
what you're requesting. The problem itself might be trivial. But not the solution. Is this
the right solution anyway?